Budget 0-20k Budget gaming Rig with A8 7600/7650k .. Hyderabad CTC

Dr.Azar

Recruit
  1. What is your budget?
    • 15-20k
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and mode
  3. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - AMD A8 7600 or 7650k
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • GPU -not required
    • PSU - Best Power Supply Units
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  4. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
  5. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Hyderabad
    • CTC /Online
  6. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  7. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming primarily CS:GO
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • HTPC
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation
    • Watching HD movies
  8. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • no
  9. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Strategy - Civilization 4
    • Racing - Grid at medium to high settings
    • cs:go
  10. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. sony HD TV 1080 / 720p
  11. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes / NO (depending on budget)
  12. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • windows 10
kindly suggest me a budget gaming pc .. 50-60 fps gaming for cs :go .. I want to play it on my sony 40 inch HD tv ... I choose amd a8 7600/7650 APU after checking all reviews and benchmarks...please suggest me some good motherboards and ram too (cheap and bang for the buck)i will be buying from CTC ,hyderabad.. kindly update the priceses too and the shop and i will go there :) :) ..

A8-7600 - 7200
Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-DS2H - 3800
Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 8GB - 2400
Antec BP300/Corsair VS350 - 2100
Generic Cabinet - 1000
WD Blue 1TB 7200 - 3700
Logitech KB & Mouse - 800

Total - 21000/-

Note:
Price is just for reference.
bssunilreddy has suggested few shops before. Just look for his earlier posts, you will find some.

Budget -20K

Processor: Intel Pentium G4400 (Skylake) -5000,
Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-S2 -5000,
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 -2500,
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB -1500,
PSU: Antec VP450P -2300,
CASE: Antec GX200 -2700.
TOTAL : 19,000.

Go to Arun Computers,CTC,Secunderabad and ask for Mr.Ramu. He will give best prices.Okay.

Cs go on a TV?? I don't think that's a good idea. TVs have a just playable to completely unplayable lag times (the display lag to be specific). Also you are saying this will be an htpc soo I am assuming a wireless KBM adding to that lag and while consoles also suffer for this the thing is they compete among themselves. Here you have a PC and will compete against PC players having least response time and display lag and all that stuff. Soo do some research on it. I am not saying that tv isnt an option, actually they give a better experience in rpgs and single player games but not really the thing for competitive fps games

Back