Budget mifi micromax mmx400r ~2700inr

Any ideas about this device??
Ps: trying and failing badly with connectify pro and seventh gate like software
My new playbook is only half useful without a Wifi source :unsure:

Hi,
What kind of idea u r looking for........ I do own this device.

Thanks attrish just wanted a micro :) user review
Where did you buy it from and what cost
Battery life signal strength or drop etc
And most importantly does it give a INFRASTRUCTURE MODE HOTSPOT??
Thanks for looking

Thanks attrish just wanted a micro :) user review
Where did you buy it from and what cost
Battery life signal strength or drop etc
And most importantly does it give a INFRASTRUCTURE MODE HOTSPOT??
Thanks for looking

battery life is about 4 hrs & yes it does have infrastructure mode hotspot................i've bought this for my Hp TouchPad who doesn't detects adhoc hotspot unless rooted.
Bought this from Ebay @ 2650 shipped................seller was from delhi & got delivered in just two days.

Ok... So went to micromax site and requested to mail user manual......... Got it today has total 22 pages
Will read up and then query you :) since you have used it
Btw did you face any problem say if connection remains idle for some time or any other??

Flipkart have offer for 2700/- including shipping you can it :)

I do similar product but chines version very difficult to operate but tested with lappy & mobile was working fine but get disconnect some times better check other members review before buying.

Ok... So went to micromax site and requested to mail user manual......... Got it today has total 22 pages
Will read up and then query you :) since you have used it
Btw did you face any problem say if connection remains idle for some time or any other??

Well...... i'm using mmx 400r for last 15 days..... no problem of disconnection so far. Max device connected 4
Laptop, tab, iphone , moto milestone.

Attrish

Okay thanks to all especially attrish
Received the router today evening and right now posting from playbook :) using it
Getting good speed on Vodafone 3g
Will attempt a mini review......my first :) soon

Okay thanks to all especially attrish
Received the router today evening and right now posting from playbook :) using it
Getting good speed on Vodafone 3g
Will attempt a mini review......my first :) soon

gud luck buddy............. well i've used both idea n vodafone......somehow idea impressed me very much .........u should give it a try. And mtnl has some awesome prepaid 3g plans as well .

Attrish

Another question, can the contents of the memory card slot be accessed wirelessly? This can then act as expandable storage for my ipad and phone...

Hey dasgupta_arup can you share a review for the MicroMax WiFi...

Question is not for me but i will give my review i have been using since last 6 months really happy with device good battery backup, very easy interface, inbuilt access points setup of all indian telecom operator after switching on device it will get connect automatically and lot's more 400R is very handy device / mini wifi sharing router :)

Another question, can the contents of the memory card slot be accessed wirelessly? This can then act as expandable storage for my ipad and phone...

Content of Memory card are accessible wirelessly but u need to download/upload to access though Wifi/USB as well drive is password protected.

Hmmm maybe i wasn't clear in my question. Can i store a movie on the memory card of the router and then use an app on my phone to stream it wirelessly?

Mifi router don't create virtual drive u can access files/folder via IP only way u can watch by downloading content from mifi to mobile hope its clear.

Back