Budget 21-30k Budget PC for Browsing + Photoshop + Gaming

gurujee

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
    • 20-30K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • All
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • I want to keep the budget as low as possible. That's why I can add graphics card later so that the rig can be as low as 20k for now.
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Bhubaneswar, Odisha
    • Prefers online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Primarily Browsing
    • Occasional Photoshop and Video Editing(no rendering)
    • Rarely Gaming games like GTA IV
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Opened to All brand & options
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Action Adventure Role Playing - GTA IV, Tomb Raider
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming -low
    2. Desktop - 1280x720
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 8

Want to say, I am getting an used Gigabyte G41m + Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600+ OCZ vendetta 2 from forum member at 7800k. I am confused whether to go with these used items and build the rig by buying the additional components so that my budget will be low and serve the purpose for now.

Back