Budget Phone with Good sound & battery life

Hi

I am looking for a budget phone either single SIM or Dual SIM within a budget of Rs.3000/- with FM and MP3 player along with PC connectivity, Bluetooth, Very very good sound and Battery quality (at least 1500 mAh).

Please suggest me the same urgently

Regards

samsung phones crap in terms of battery after almost 1-1.5 yrs of usage, in case you r very heavy talktime user like calls for hours per day then expect samsung to crap in 7-8 months, also entry level samsung phones have a strange problem of battery overheating and swelling if you charge them often.

siril_k said:
samsung phones crap in terms of battery after almost 1-1.5 yrs of usage, in case you r very heavy talktime user like calls for hours per day then expect samsung to crap in 7-8 months, also entry level samsung phones have a strange problem of battery overheating and swelling if you charge them often.

I had earlier used one Samsung mobile and it had many problems then. So i am not a fan of samsung. But what about Micromax or Lava phones which r good in terms of features as well as battery like Micromax X2i+ or X1i+ or any other phone which is good in your eyes for the feature of sound as well as Good Battery life.

Pls tell me the market price of these phones also....

hey the samsung marine has been renamed as the E2370?? kick ass phone! i am looking forward to buying it--i have become extremely accident prone of late---that phone will serve me well.

Back