Buds with noise cancellation and transparency mode, like airpods pro

Airpods pro have this mode in which outside sounds can be heard easily. Very useful from my mums point of view :lol:
But they are just tooo expensive. Need something for android. Any suggestions please ?

Airpods pro have this mode in which outside sounds can be heard easily. Very useful from my mums point of view :lol:
But they are just tooo expensive. Need something for android. Any suggestions please ?
If you want something decent with pass through, get the Samsung Buds+ for 5990 (+ bank discounts if applicable). They usually have a code for that price on the Samsung consumer site and even otherwise it sells for that price on the corporate portal.

ANC is a costly feature to implement, which is why cheaper buds with ANC feature will never work like flagship-level ones.
However, if you're not willing to spend for flagship ANC buds such as the Samsung Buds Pro, I'd suggest getting the Realme Buds Air 2.

The Buds Air 2 comes with ANC that can cut off noise up to 25 DB. So, you can expect to enjoy quite a bit of isolation (Samsung Buds Air goes up to 75 DB and Apple Airpods Pro up to 35 DB for reference).
Also has app support and fast charging.

Thanks guys. I didn't know this was a common feature. Once I search for "earbuds pass through" I found plenty of options
Here is my research:
Samsung buds+ = 7k, Seems great overall. Nice touch-the-ear feature for volume change (google). App lacks touch pad customization
Buds Air 2 = 3.5 k . ANC isn't that great, but more importantly for me, pass-through should be fine though. App offers more options for changing touch pad actions. Has a poor mic though
Realme Buds Air Pro = 4.5k . ANC better than Buds air 2 on paper - 35db and more importantly has a much better mic.
See comparison for mic quality :

I am sold on Buds Air Pro.

Don't expect the transparency mode to be as natural as airpod pros. Apple nailed the transparency mode.

Have not used airpods pro but have Jabra elite 65t and it has transparency mode which I feel is good but then it is my first experience with this feature.
But yes in this I have noticed that when I sometimes turn my head around, you can see the audio (not music or so but the outside audio) cutting off.

Back