Not open for further replies.
dsd3232.JPG

For more information Email us : sales@theitbazaar.com
clearpixel.gif

2 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty

Special Price for TE members Rs 1050/- + Shipping

To Order visit Welcome to The IT Bazaar

Ebay listing available

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping for Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali Rs 15/-

Shipping for Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, UP and Rajasthan Rs 30/-

Shipping for Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Kolkata /Mumbai is Rs 70/-

Shipping for Rest of India is Rs 90/-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clearpixel.gif
- Wireless-N Technology extends performance and increases range over Wireless-G

- Wireless connections up to 150Mbps*

- Supports WDS to increase coverage with optional Repeater This is fully compatible

with 802.11n/g/b devices from other vendors

- Automatic channel support selects the best available wireless networking channel

- Easy setup with AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS)

- Supports WPA2,WPA-PSK (TKIP,AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security

vell.jpg
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

*150 Mbps is the maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and range will vary depending upon network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead.

Maximum speed and range is achievable when used with same enhanced mode technology.

The N-Technology Wireless-N 150 Router and Access Point WCR-GN is a powerful entry-level wired and wireless solution, combining Buffalos high performance technology with an easy and hassle-free install.

With robust features such as WDS and Buffalos AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS), you willl not find a better combination of speed, security, and push-button setup for your wireless network, connecting you to the Internet in a matter of minutes.

The N-Technology Wireless-N 150 Router, Access Point and Bridge is an unbeatable choice for your wireless home network.

clearpixel.gif

p_1302228113_f1.jpg

p_1302228113_f2.jpg

p_1302228113_f3.jpg

p_1302228113_f4.jpg

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

Specifications

Wireless Lan Interface

Standard Compliance

IEEE802.11n technology, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11bWireless SecurityWPA2-PSK (AES,TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), 128/64-bit WEPTransmission MethodDirect Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS), OFDM

clearpixel.gif
Wired LAN Interface

Standard ComplianceIEEE802.3, IEEE802.3uSpeed and Flow Control10/100 Mbps (Auto Sensing)Number of LAN Ports4 x RJ-45 (Auto MDIX)Number of WAN Ports1 x RJ-45 (Auto MDIX)

clearpixel.gif
WAN Interface

clearpixel.gif

df232.JPG

Transmission Rate10/100 Mbps (Auto-Sensing)WAN Port ConnectorRJ-45 (Auto MDIX)Number of WAN Ports1WAN SecurityDynamic Packet Filtering, Intrusion Detector, NAT/SPI Firewall

clearpixel.gif
Other

Setup Utility OS SupportWindows® 7 (32/64-bit) / Vista® (32/64-bit) / XP / Mac OS® X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6Power Consumption5.8W (Maximum)Dimensions (WxHxD)118 x 104 x 23 mmWeight144 gOperating Environmen0-40°C, 20-80% (non-condensing)Power SupplyExternal AC 100-240V Universal, 50/60Hz

Re: Buffalo N150 WCR GN Broadband WIFI Router & Access Point / www.theitbazaar.com

Anyone knows the range of this router?
Will it send signal in whole house including first floor? I need to go around 60ft across 3-4 walls.

Re: Buffalo N150 WCR GN Broadband WIFI Router & Access Point / www.theitbazaar.com

guptavis said:

Will it send signal in whole house including first floor? I need to go around 60ft across 3-4 walls.

Hey, I have the same query, please someone respond.

Look for the WZR buffalo model. Will probably fulfill your needs.

Can this work as a modem & wifi router for bsnl broadband connection.

PM me you phone number Please ... bought two of these from ebay - PaisaPay ID 29412725407 - ID - miceruns

Need to change the shipping address for that .

I am looking for Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH. What is the price

Sunish, could you confirm if you have 2 units of this router available. Need to purchase them ASAP! TIA.

Purchased 2 of them via eBay.

Please dispatch them by today evening so I could receive it possibly by Tuesday. :ashamed:

guptavis said:

thats hard to say, as the router sends single stream signals.

scudmissile007 said:
Can this work as a modem & wifi router for bsnl broadband connection.

If anyone is using this with BSNL connection, please comment...

coolraghav said:
thats hard to say, as the router sends single stream signals.

Yeah, the speed dropped significantly for me with just 7m and a single wall. Net browsing is no problem but its too slow for streaming over lan or even the ocassional file transfer.

thegame said:
If anyone is using this with BSNL connection, please comment...

No compatibility problems with bsnl bb(just plug and play :D) other than the weak signal issue which is more of a h/w thing. Signal gets even weaker at 40mhz mode(ie 150mbps). I guess you get what you pay for.

Can this be used as a WiFi repeater?

(Need to repeat signals from a Belkin N150 router).

chiron said:
No compatibility problems with bsnl bb(just plug and play :D) other than the weak signal issue which is more of a h/w thing. Signal gets even weaker at 40mhz mode(ie 150mbps). I guess you get what you pay for.

Thanks for your reply chiron:)

vinaycm said:
Can this be used as a WiFi repeater?

(Need to repeat signals from a Belkin N150 router).
I have the same question i also want it as a repeater with belkin (modem cum router)

Yes . This can be used as a Repeater as I am using this router at home and have seen Repeater function in the software..though not tried as yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back