Buffalo Routers

babhishek

Skilled
Hello
This is an interest check for Buffalo Wireless routers -(WHR–HP-G54).

My dealer is quoting 2500/- for this and I wanted to find out about open interest, since these routers are DAMN HARD TO FIND.
The background to this is - I was hunting for Buffalo / Linksys routers which are firmware upgradable - (3rd party)and managed after weeks of search to locate the same through my dealer.
Everyone stocks D-Link and Netgear and they are not as reliable, stable and powerful as the Buffalo. Also Linksys models have reduced RAM and Memory hence cannot be modded.

This leaves BUFFALO which I managed to find after searching and searching.

Do let me know what you think about the product, price and your interest as I can help.

PS - this is an interest check and I am not a dealer - just inquiring and offering help if people are interested
Thanks!

UPDATE : the dealer has confirmed he cannot match the price - the price is 3400
Apologies.. this is canceled as of now.

Thanks for the feedback; so 2500/- sounds damn good!
Yes this is the HP model not the basic one.This model is very very hard to find - I searched and scoured for over 3 weeks.
BTW, the basic one is available for 1700/- with my dealer.

I am based in West Bengal.
If people are interested - PM me and I can arrange shipping..
If 15 ppl or more are interested, i will make this a GO!

Cheers

Sent a PM. The same router here in Bangalore costs Rs. 3200+tax. I guess your offer is tempting.

@babishek:

For how long do you think this GO will go on?

Can it be shipped to Bangalore? (of course willing to pay for shipping if it's doesn't cost too much).

Back