Buffalo WHR-G54S in Delhi?

Styx

Skilled
After searching a bit I've figured out this Buffalo router to be the cheapest and best way to go Wifi.:D
So, if anyone knows any particular dealer in Nehru Place where i can get this, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

I have the exact same question. I went through many shops. All but one said it's not available. One quoted somewhere around Rs. 2650. So I too want one ASAP, but below RS. 2200.

Is there any particular shop in Nehru Place that anyone here knows has them at that price?

Just called up Advent Infotech who are supposed to be their representatives. They said there is no way one can find the G54S as it was discontinued 3-4 months back. Now one can only get the G125 (which they said should have good availability at Nehru Place) and of course, they claimed that G125 is much better, why would you want to buy WHR-G54S which is an old model. :(

Appreciate your quick response guys!

Just called up Advent Infotech who are supposed to be their representatives. They said there is no way one can find the G54S as it was discontinued 3-4 months back. Now one can only get the G125 (which they said should have good availability at Nehru Place) and of course, they claimed that G125 is much better, why would you want to buy WHR-G54S which is an old model.

I didn't had a clue about this model being discontinued.:)

Went to NP yesterday and got the G125 model for 2100 bucks.:D

many ppl here got G54S in a G125 box, including me :p

just check for the import date...mine is april 07, i gues if the import date is same, you get a G544S inside :p

many ppl here got G54S in a G125 box, including me

just check for the import date...mine is april 07, i gues if the import date is same, you get a G544S inside

Mine's Jan 08' ,so G125 it is!:p
And its clearly written on the device itself.:p

Any online site selling Buffalo routers,that accepts Giftmate?

Rofl...stop screwing giftmate now, they had enough of it!:rofl:

BTW, no idea dude...afaik there's none!

Ended up buying a G125 yesterday for 2,000. Seems satisfactory, but why does Buffalo make this thin plugs - always loose in the socket :(

^^ since there is no automated script, you have to manually do it using tftp.

1. Reset the router using the reset switch.

2. Pull the power cord.

3. Type tftp -i 192.168.11.1 PUT <filename> in the console.

4. Immediately after typing it, connect the power cord back to the router.

The thing is to upload the file within 5 seconds of the router powering up (when the red diag light is active). Keep trying till you can upload it within that time. Then let it on for 2 mins while the firmware is being flashed. After that reboot it and everything should be fine!

Note : After reboot, the router defaults to 192.168.1.1 and NOT 192.168.11.1. SO make the necessary changes to your network before trying to access it.

Back