Buffalo WHR-G54S not working

So i come back from Work i notice that there is no wireless signal in my house. I check my Router and see that the 'G' Sign is not glowing thereby indicating that its not transmitting any wireless Signal. I unplugged it and then plugged it back again to my suprise All the Lan jack LEDS lit up even though nothng was connected. Not everytime i unplug the power cord and reconnect a Different set of LEDS glow but there is no wireless signal. I have tried a Init thing but its futile.

The Airtel Beetex modem to which this router was connected is working fine.
WHR-54s was loaded with Tomato Firmware and it doesnt not have any warranty.

Can someone guide me on a suitable course of action?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone?
10 char

can you connect using wired connection and access the router page ? probably you can get some info from the logs.

or just restore to defaults or reflash the firmware...

Tried Conventional Hard Power Reset bu it dsnt work.
The problem is how do i access the Router Page after i connect the Router?IPs dont work since there is no proper DNS in place. I dont knw how to work with tftpd commands too :(

i have checked that out. I tried a Hard Reset,30/30/30 Reset but nothing. Its like its not booting properly itself as everytime i plug it on different LEDS glow in the front and back :( ...

dyna said:
can you connect using wired connection and access the router page ? probably you can get some info from the logs.

or just restore to defaults or reflash the firmware...
Are you not able to connect the router to your machine using a RJ45 cable..? Then it should be easy to access the router configuration pages..? 192.168.....

Back