Buffalo WHR-HP-G300NH OR Router with BT capability

Status
Not open for further replies.

redx

Disciple
I want to Buy Buffalo WHR-HP-G300NH New preferable.

wzr-hp-g301nh_m1_sm.jpg

http://www.buffalotech.com/products...high-power-router-access-point-wzr-hp-g300nh/

This is PIc of router

Had a visit in Lamington Rd yesterday am sure i created huge demand by asking for it in every

Big store but couldn't find.......

Budget is tight 4.6 K MAX

Have eyes on Asus RT-N16 but 6.6 K :S:S:no::mad:

If any of guys can provide me this router Throw me a pm doesn't matter if u from delhi or mumbai i just need this Buffalo router

Thanks for Read;)

This is one of the Shi@@est routers made by buffalo! I wouldnt even pay 2k for this. Please buy something better.

@ Sandy do you own or used this router ? I guess no

Bwt if any one can suggest ANy other company that fits in my budget ??

ROuter must have web access i.e ( i can access it from mobile ) and yes BitTtorent capability

redx said:
@ Sandy do you own or used this router ? I guess no

Bwt if any one can suggest ANy other company that fits in my budget ??

ROuter must have web access i.e ( i can access it from mobile ) and yes BitTtorent capability

Im guessing you havnt even seen this router in action or experienced it first hand??

I did own this and the other WHR G300N.
http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/buffalo-whr-g300n-wireless-n-router-151051.html
There was a special sale on newegg. We got this for 2.5k Delivered to India.
The WHR G300N is ok at 2.5k but this crap isnt worth 4.6k.

chatinz :( your ebay link says This listing (150486165181) has been removed For a second i was happy

when i saw your ebay link....

Guys i know issues with that router I have plan will put OPEN SOURCE firmware in it and it should be fine.

@ New EGG it's like $88 any one coming from usa to india .....

At lami i was told within a week it will be available but am looking for fast delivery cann't wait :p

Or will but Asus RT idk (looks at holes in pocket they are big Rofl)

redx said:
chatinz :( your ebay link says This listing (150486165181) has been removed For a second i was happy
when i saw your ebay link....

:S It was there a while back, its strange that it was removed as it was from a pretty reputed seller.

Sandy said:
This is one of the Shi@@est routers made by buffalo! I wouldnt even pay 2k for this. Please buy something better.
care to explain why is it bad??

For the same price which do you suggest?

Was planning for the same.. I also read that it sells with DD-wrt.

Come on guys, this router isn't all that bad. I have been using this for the past few months and it can stream 1080p movies to my Xtreamer without any trouble. I have tested till a maximum file size of about 8 GB. Wifi range is also good. The only thing I haven't tried is to download torrents using this device. Will try that as well and post. I am running stock firmware (ver 1.74) and it is quite stable, it can run for days without reboot. The last I checked, DD-WRT is not quite friendly with this router with many users reporting problems.

vinaypro said:
care to explain why is it bad??
For the same price which do you suggest?

Was planning for the same.. I also read that it sells with DD-wrt.
Range sucks, its not very stable and host of other issues plague this router.

Get the Asus RTN16 thats the best router you can buy in this price range or the one stromy got. Forgot the name thats a nice router too.

Sandy said:
Range sucks, its not very stable and host of other issues plague this router.

Get the Asus RTN16 thats the best router you can buy in this price range or the one stromy got. Forgot the name thats a nice router too.
If your refering netgear wndr3700. Its a diff league, price wise and functionality. I would recommend/buy it any day if budget was more relaxed..

Asus RT-N16 is good but there are complaints similar to Buffalo.. Asus sells it in India a bit costlier than in US,while Buffalo is almost the same price as in US.. Since i read similar kinda problems on both going for the cheaper sounder better don't you think..

Also can some one explain if both USB is required if a storage unit is going to be used.(NAS setup)- source: Asus RT-N16 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back