Budget 90k+ Build guide for two PC

Citius55555

Recruit
I want to build two PC total for both 100k budget, but different requirements
*1st PC for office work, which will include monitor. (Keyboard , mouse will buy separate)
*2nd PC only the Desktop which will be used for Gaming max budget 60k { Graphics got 3060ti but planning to sell it and get a AMD card since RT is of no use to me)
  1. What is your budget?
    • 1st PC 40K or a bit higher, 2nd PC 60k max
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • 1st PC for office use everything new
    • 2nd PC for gaming
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - Acer Nitro VG240YS 23.8 Inch (60.45 Cm) IPS Full HD 1920 X 1080 Pixels, Gaming LCD Monitor with LED Backlight I AMD Free sync I 0.5 MS Response time I 165Hz Refresh Rate I Dp, 2 X Hdmi, Black
    • GPU - 3060 Ti/ planning to sell it and get a AMD card after sometime
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • 1st PC for office work, which will include monitor. (Keyboard , mouse will buy separate)
    • 2nd PC for gaming - Motherboard, RAM, storage, PSU,Cabinet etc (Except for graphics card and monitor)
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • I am planning to sell my 3060Ti card and get a AMD card same performance as 3060 Ti or higher
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • 2nd PC Gaming
    • 1st PC Office Use
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • 1st pc- Data Entry , excel, word etc
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - Best possible in my budget
    2. Office PC- Operate without hanging of pc
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 /11 (64)
      • Linux - Mandriva

Back