Budget 41-50k Building non-gaming PC for 8-year-old (excluding monitor)

thugz_doge

Disciple
What is your budget?

What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
N/A

Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
N/A

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
N/A

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Final config. No upgrade

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Bengaluru
Open to online purchase

Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Browsing
Media consumption
Basic coding maybe turtle

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
N/A

Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
N/A

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
No gaming.

What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Desktop - 1440p

Are you looking to overclock?
No

Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 10/11

Hi Guys,
Since the build will be for 8-year-old, RGB is must. And since there'll be no graphic card a good onboard graphics is also preferred.

Ryzen 5 5600G is a better option then the i5 12400. Both come with 6 cores, and the only difference you'll notice between the 2 is in gaming (with a discrete GPU). You'll get a better iGPU as well, which could handle some games if the interest ever arises.
Ryzen 5 5600G-13k
Mobo- Gigabyte B550M DS3H -9k
2x 8GB DDR4 3600Mhz C18- 5k
Kingston NV2 PCIe 4.0 1TB-6.5k
PSU- Deepcool PK450D -2.6k
Case- Ant Esports 220 Air-3.5k
CPU Cooler- Deepcool AG400-2K

If you want a motherboard with Wifi, the MSI B550 PRO VDH costs 11k.

Ryzen 5 5600G is a better option then the i5 12400. Both come with 6 cores, and the only difference you'll notice between the 2 is in gaming (with a discrete GPU). You'll get a better iGPU as well, which could handle some games if the interest ever arises.
Ryzen 5 5600G-13k
Mobo- Gigabyte B550M DS3H -9k
2x 8GB DDR4 3600Mhz C18- 5k
Kingston NV2 PCIe 4.0 1TB-6.5k
PSU- Deepcool PK450D -2.6k
Case- Ant Esports 220 Air-3.5k
CPU Cooler- Deepcool AG400-2K
Would definitely recommend this. Get Corsair Vengeance RAM, good for general use and cheap. Only thing, I'd recommend WD Blue SN 570 instead of Kingston NV2.

For RGB, you can add a couple of fans with RGB and get an RGB strip.

Would definitely recommend this. Get Corsair Vengeance RAM, good for general use and cheap. Only thing, I'd recommend WD Blue SN 570 instead of Kingston NV2.

For RGB, you can add a couple of fans with RGB and get an RGB strip.
There's not much of a difference between SN570 and NV2. Both are DRAM less SSDs, and while on paper, the SN570 has higher sequential speeds, it isn't noticeable IRL. Besides, there's the luxury of PCIe 4.0 with the NV2.

There's not much of a difference between SN570 and NV2. Both are DRAM less SSDs, and while on paper, the SN570 has higher sequential speeds, it isn't noticeable IRL. Besides, there's the luxury of PCIe 4.0 with the NV2.
It's not about the speeds. SN570 has better reviews than NV2 overall.

Back