Skilled
49391669.jpg

Official Web Page: Bulletstorm Official Website
Developer: People Can Fly / EPIC Games
Publisher: EA Games
Genre: First Person Shooter
Release date: February 22, 2011

Description:

Bulletstorm is a first-person shooter (FPS) in which players find themselves stranded on a planet that although once an adult-oriented paradise planet, is now hell incarnate, complete with savage mutants and flesh-eating gangs. The goal is simple: survive, escape the planet and pay back the SOB who sent you there. Additional features include deep 2-4 player support, a wide variety of ways to defeat enemies both large and small, an impressive arsenal of weapons and a Marvel Comics written storyline.

Features:

* Travel from scorched desserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine
* Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm's unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you kill with skill, racking up points along the way
* Bulletstorm's upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways
* From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter
* Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption

System Requirements:

Minimum

* Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
* QuadCore 2.0 GHz
* Memory (RAM) 2 GB
* HDD Space 9 GB available
* Video Card DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM

Screenshots:

67229797.jpg

76587474.jpg

20948378.jpg

68532521.jpg

28810469.jpg

My thoughts:

Go PLAY THE DEMO, NOW! The game is going to be f*ckin' awesome in every way possible. If Gears of War 2 and Vanquish had a baby, this GAME would be IT, in first person mode. The action and gameplay creativity is fantastic. EPIC kills and weapons. The tutorial was one of the best and the funniest that I have witnessed in a long long time. Can't wait for this game to come out. I'll have to try out more creative moves to try out on my re-run of the demo.

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

People can fly - the same developers behind Painkiller.

One of the early previews - Bulletstorm Preview | bit-gamer.net

Our favourite skill shot that we’ve seen, by way of example, is the Mercy Shot. That involves shooting a humanoid foe in the unmentionables, which leaves him clutching and hobbling in pain, then calmly finishing him off with a round to his head.

:rofl:

Played the demo yesterday was good, environments were quite similar to Enslaved the only fear for me is that the game might tend to get repetitive

About time this game got a thread. The concept reminds me of borderlands, but what the heck, this game looks good.

Looked closely at the thread and found that the game is also out on PC which is a great news

Of course it is, which is where 'People Can Fly' come into picture. These guys were responsible for porting the first Gears of War to PC. It's a miracle that EPIC games even considered bringing it on the PC, but then again, the publisher is EA and most of EA games are multi-platform. The texture streaming issues was really horrible in the 360 demo, I hope same is not the case with PC.

asingh said:
There is no PC demo..?
Nope but till we get the full version i don't care. I hope this game has good multiplayer servers, will buy without any doubt.

asingh said:
There is no PC demo..?

It's EPIC games. We should feel fortunate that the game is even announced for the PC platform. :p

There is no PC demo on the cards for now. We'll just have to wait for the full game to release and then get some feedback. You can also look up for the high quality demo of the 360 version. This is definitely a must buy title for sure.

^^

But is it not slated for a soon release..? You saying..it just might not come out for the PC, or they will not divulge till the last moment..?

^Hardly a month for the release of the title Anil. Don't think a demo is in the works. :)

Wait wha... February 22nd? Killzone 3 releases the same day wOOt! :D

Are you talking about the demo or the full game?

There is no "official" word on the PC demo, yet. Mark Rein had responded to one of the Twitter messages:

@Aldrikh @MarkRein what about the PC? <-I’m still pushing for one. There just wasn’t time to get one prior to launch.

So there might be some hope. Else you'll just have to hold out for the full game to come out, which is just a month away from it's release.

Desecrator, Ethan.....errrm...sorry if I was not clear. Meant..is it possible it might not even come out on PC..? I thought Ethan was hinting at that...on #11.

LOL! My apologies. I was being sarcastic towards EPIC. It's definitely coming out for the PC, hence, this thread. :p

^Nope it is certainly coming for the PC. It is a simultaneous release across all the platforms on 22nd Feb. :)

If anyone needs a direct link for the PS3 demo, let me know. :)

Multiplatform releases and the 999 price tag for new games is why i love EA india <3

Screenees look awesome. I wonder whether my lappy will be able to handle it on 1366 X 768.

Is demo coming on steam?

Back