Burnout Paradise PC Demo To Include Full Game

Havok

Adept
this is some news

Burnout Paradiseâ„¢ The Ultimate Box will be arriving on PC in Feb 2009.

Like both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions, this product combines the original Burnout Paradise with all the incredible support content we’ve developed so far! That means our Cagney Pack update, the Bikes Pack and the forthcoming Party Pack are all included.

Here’s what you didn’t know - anyone will be able to trial the game for FREE.
When the full game’s released in Feb ’09, we want all our PC players to be sure it runs perfectly on their system, before they commit to buying it. We also love the game and feel confident that if you try it, you’ll want to sign up for more!

But there’s a lot of game to show you!

In Burnout Paradise, you’re free to explore a massive city, loaded with fun things to do and places to go. Pull up at any of the 120 junctions to start one of 5 event types – Burning Route, Marked Man, Stunt Run, Race and Road Rage. See if you can find the beach, quarry, dirt track and airfield playgrounds spread through our five boroughs. The city also morphs seamlessly into an online world anytime you want to hook up with your friends and cruise around beating challenges.

So rather than restricting what you can do, we're letting you play through the start of the full game for a limited period.

That’s right, you can go anywhere in Paradise City and check out everything on offer in the opening stages of the game.

Criterion Games - Article - Burnout Paradise™ The Ultimate Box – FREE PC trial available to millions

Awesome news!...have been waiting for this like...years.

But the question remains whether it can match the quality and style of gameplay the console version offers.

yeah i guess the catch is that its trial run will end at 1 hrs or something.. i remember a game demo i dnloaded few years ago, it was a full game, but could only play it for 1 hr each time, so i guess if u wanna experience more fun u have to get the full game.. its a good idea though..

redscorpion_11 said:
yeah i guess the catch is that its trial run will end at 1 hrs or something.. i remember a game demo i dnloaded few years ago, it was a full game, but could only play it for 1 hr each time, so i guess if u wanna experience more fun u have to get the full game.. its a good idea though..

are u talking about savage 2???

Free trial version! Why would they do that.
People will just get a few execuables from here n there and make it into a full version.

Any update on the game.Waiting eagerly to play i hope it doesn't need system config like GTA 4 .I waited long time for GTA 4 got the game but bl00dy thing never worked on my laptop :mad:

Sometime in Feb 2009

And i am guessing the demo will be like those pop cap games. Full access only for a very few hours, and then u need to buy the game to continue playing

Back