Business Card Makers in India??

HI guys,

One of my friend need some high quality business cards.
Guys any idea about whom providing goood quality service in india...

He s looking for metal and plastic cards....
Design an everything is ready
where to get it printed?????:huh:

He is looking for something similar material..

Metal card

Plastic card

Regards
Manu Vikram:)

If you are in chennai, try in Triplicane area. There you can find guys making various items using acrylic sheets. You can ask those guys to do this work. Just show them the design, they might be able to do it.

You can get thin frosted acrylic sheets and laser cut it in visiting card size, do screen printing on it or you can try laser etching.

In the same way, try to source thin aluminium sheets and do the laser work and/or screen printing work.

I will enquire with my printing guy (who does a good job for me and my friends company), if he can do this, I will let you know.

If you want the best quality then you might need to get it imported and a single card may not cost you less than $10-20 per piece.

But for a very low quality job I did go to Okhla once and from people who print ID Cards I got 20 poor quality plastic cards for Rs.15 per piece. :D

You can try and find out the people who design the ID cards and similar plastic cards for shopping places and organizations. Also, if you see, the plastic cards doled out by the food courts at malls charge 15-20bux as security fee for the cards, so i m guessing the actual bulk rate for plastic cards is between 10-20 bux. AFAIK metal cards are rare in in india, atleast i havent seen anyone having one.

Back