Buy 1 get 1 ticket free offer on ticketplease

eXcesscaLIBER

Disciple
A cool deal for movie goers, 100% off on every second ticket booked online through Movie Ticket Booking, Book movie show, Celebrity blogs, Reviews | Ticket Please. But you will require a Mastercard. Follow the link for more info - MasterCard Exclusive Offer for Debit & Credit Cardholders ::: Get 100% Off on every 2nd Ticket You Buy

If you face difficulties availing the coupon code, you can also get the code from this site: TicketPlease.com : Buy 1 ticket get 1 free in Mumbai | Shopping Deals & Sales - SalenOffers.com

Great offer...till now downloaded 10 vouchers....best part can be used till 31st dec

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks excesscaliber

I entered the details to get the mcoupon, but I haven't received it either on my mail or on my phone number. Am I missing something?
Update - Got it... Thanks..:)

Has only few cinema options for Mumbai...May be this is a startup & has to geneate enough revenue for biggies to tie up...

Seems like more cinema halls have been added here. Also the best part now is you directly get the 2nd/4th ticket free on Master Card without any need to generate coupon code!

I did, couple of weeks back. Noticed that the site worked best on Internet Explorer (it seems that the site is not totally compatible with Chrome, Safari etc.)

I have booked 3 times...many times their site doesn't work....Tweet a message on their tweeter handle and they will fix the issue.

Site is buggy so don't change seats after confirming coz then it will show that seats as booked till the time your payment session times out.....

Use chrome....i works well...

Used them two weeks back with the mastercard offer. Worked fine on Firefox, no issues. Booking was confirmed and received both SMS & e-mail immediately.

I use it almost every time i go out for a movie.. Haven't faced any issues of late, except you cannot book through a mobile.
haris5sani said:
Has anyone booked free tickets from this site recently ????

Need to book tickets for Weekend, any help would be appreciated.

Back