Buy Crayon physics for whatever price you choose!

Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D physics puzzle / sandbox game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.

Homepage- Crayon Physics Deluxe

Offer valid till 15th Jan. I just purchased it for 0.01$ Downloading the game now.

I think the original price of the game is 19.99$ (available for this price on steam).

arjun123 said:
Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D physics puzzle / sandbox game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.

Homepage- Crayon Physics Deluxe

Offer valid till 15th Jan. I just purchased it for 0.01$ Downloading the game now.

I think the original price of the game is 19.99$ (available for this price on steam).
You are a cheap man.

Every indie developer is jumping onto this trend.

It was 2dboy first i think who did it for world of goo and now this.

Atleast u paid 0.01$ instead of downloading it illegally.

These indie devs need any money they can get to make such awesome games..

psyph3r said:
Every indie developer is jumping onto this trend.
It was 2dboy first i think who did it for world of goo and now this.
Atleast u paid 0.01$ instead of downloading it illegally.
These indie devs need any money they can get to make such awesome games..

Actually, paying 0.01 is like making devs pay for the game.

Anything less than $1 and devs get nothing. It all goes into the transaction processing, i.e into the pocket of payment gateway bank...
I would say at least give $2.

Shripad said:
Actually, paying 0.01 is like making devs pay for the game.

Anything less than $1 and devs get nothing. It all goes into the transaction processing, i.e into the pocket of payment gateway bank...

I would say at least give $2.

you have the general idea but your figures are wrong.

paypal charges 31 cents per transaction in the case of donations like this. so if anyone chooses any amount less than 31 cents, all of it goes to paypal. if someone pays 20 cents, then paypal will take all 20 cents but the developers will not be charged the remaining 11 cents. if someone pays 35 cents, paypal will take 31 and the developers will get 4 cents.

in other words, paying anything less than 31 cents (which is ~15 rupees) means the developer gets nothing. and in fact, the developer actually ends up paying money for the bandwidth you will use to download the software as many times as you wish.

so if anyone pays less than that amount, it's essentially no better than pirating the game.

spindoctor said:
you have the general idea but your figures are wrong.

paypal charges 31 cents per transaction in the case of donations like this. so if anyone chooses any amount less than 31 cents, all of it goes to paypal. if someone pays 20 cents, then paypal will take all 20 cents but the developers will not be charged the remaining 11 cents. if someone pays 35 cents, paypal will take 31 and the developers will get 4 cents.

in other words, paying anything less than 31 cents (which is ~15 rupees) means the developer gets nothing. and in fact, the developer actually ends up paying money for the bandwidth you will use to download the software as many times as you wish.

so if anyone pays less than that amount, it's essentially no better than pirating the game.

Assuming that they actually did use Paypal.. (which we're not sure of)

@OP : Thanks for the heads up....

Back