Buy from US get it in India

Please do go through the various other threads on similar lines. Many folks here have used 20north.com as well as other sites like shopyourworld.com

bangbang said:
Now this is what these people says. But I cannot confirm it because their headoffice is in Bangalore. Can any Bangalore member confirm if they are genuine???

Here is the link

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Millions of products, Thousands of brands
Use search, as mentioned countless other threads asking about this exists.

In short, the people are genuine. Genuine as in they will not take your money and run. But they are known for horrendous delays when it comes to delivery promises and actual delivery. Some have gotten lucky, but overall, you can expect longer than stated delivery period.

^ I have ordered two items till now. I asked for a quote on their site and they created a eBay.in listing and I placed the order through eBay ( You can get further discounts with the coupons too :p )

eBay India: (80019212) Rocketfish 2.5 SATA Hard Drive USB/eSATA Enc (item 220637924460 end time 16-Jul-2010 17:34:45 IST)

eBay India: (80019308) Seagate FreeAgent Dockstar Network Adapter (item 120601825672 end time 29-Jul-2010 00:36:55 IST)

I found the shipping charges pretty good and the eSata casing reached me in 7 days. The 2nd order was placed only day before but I expect it to arrive within the same timeframe. I actually used the eBay 20% off coupon on the Dockstar order and got a further Rs 500 off too :)

Their shipping rates - $10 for 1lb and $6 for each additional lb.

Overall I would certainly recommend their service, so give it a try! :p

^^

Thank you bro. Do you mind giving their email ID/contact no/website add..

Why do they have 2 diff names on ebay iccshop_abroad & iccworldwide

Back