Buy Harry Potter Box Set and get Twilight Saga Free

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Hi Guys,

I was just browsing India plaza's Book section and stumbled upon this great offer. A fabulous opportunity to finally own all seven Harry Potter titles – Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – in a fantastic boxed set. Now along with this get The Entire Twilight Saga FREE!

The publisher for Harry potter books is Penguin and for Twilight saga it is Hachette, this means the books are going to be of good quality. For Rs. 2999, I think its a steal.

Here is the link : Indiaplaza.in: Buy The Complete Harry Potter Collection And Get The Twilight Saga Free by Stephenie Meyer J K Rowling, Books: Buy Buy The Complete Harry Potter Collection And Get The Twilight Saga Free by Stephenie Meyer J K Rowling Online in India: :hap2:

Awesome deal. I am looking to buy the Twilight saga boxset since quite a while now. But I don't really want Harry Potter right now. Also these are the paperback versions.

BTW, apart from the obvious cover difference, is there any other difference between the Twilight hardcover and paperback editions? AFAIK the hardcover one has 4 cards/prints too. Does the paperback edition have the same?

Please try if the following coupon still works:

HSBCIPOCT09

Rs. 250/- off for purchase over 1000/-

Supposed to work with HSBC cards, but verified that they work with other cards also.

Not sure if it works with Netbanking.

m-jeri said:
then is there any book club member that can buy me this bundle?

There will not be any further reduction in price even if you buy using book club membership. This is already having a discount of 34%, while with book club membership you get 25% (not additional discount).

Back