Car & Bike Buy/Sell vehicle threads opinion poll

Should we have dedicated vehicle Buy/Sell threads

• Total voters

irfanlai

Adept
I am doing used car hunting and didn't got any specific threads in TE. So I was thinking if we can have few dedicated threads.
We should start 2 dedicated threads for 'Want to sell car/bike' and 'Want to buy a car/bike.

TE members can post if they have any and these threads should be made sticky threads. Now question is where should we have these threads, in Auto Zone section or Trade Zone.

Even i guess it should be there under auto zone.. it will make the TE users easy to buy and sell their cars.. atleast it will be a reliable source..

Rest let the Admin's decide.. :)

TE is a technology forum, If you want to buy/sell vehicles you could go to teambhp or similar forum. You'll find broad audience there.
Similar to people selling their motherboard/cpu combo on teambhp

@irfanlai

It would be better if you search for your requirement in a dedicated car forum or carwale. You can get plenty of options.
What are you looking at exactly?

TE is a technology forum, If you want to buy/sell vehicles you could go to teambhp or similar forum. You'll find broad audience there.
Similar to people selling their motherboard/cpu combo on teambhp

I completely agree with these comments, but the only thing which made me give a +ive response is that we will have a reliable source for both the seller as well as the buyer.. Mostly we all know each other.. If not so atleast we know the people who are on TE are genuine(most of us).. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back