Laptops Buyed Samsung N148plus For 16.5k from lamington road

It could have been bought at cheaper price online. Don't worry too much if you have already bought it. Not worth losing peace of mind for a few bucks.

coolramiz said:
Buyed Samsung N148plus For 16.5k from lamington road ..... is that a good purchase? i think i have payed over priced :)
First of all congrats. N148+ is a great machine.

Why bothering about the price when you have already bought the item?

Sadly this was available at ebay two weeks back for Rs 14890 shipped + with the free assured gift (250GB portable HDD/ Micromax Q1 etc)

You bought it at a good price mate, dont worry about overpaying as its better to buy a laptop in person than buying it online and waiting for the shipment to arrive for saving 500 bucks or so.

first of all there is no word as buyed , its shud have been:" bought" :p , u cant say here that it was a typo either :bleh:

anyways congrats

coolramiz said:
Buyed Samsung N148plus For 16.5k from lamington road ..... is that a good purchase? i think i have payed over priced :)
if you have BUYED then why worry about what you have PAYED

you should have worried before you had BUYED

MohitPreet said:
first of all there is no word as buyed , its shud have been:" bought" :p , u cant say here that it was a typo either :bleh:

anyways congrats

hehe sorry ....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

malhotraraul said:
if you have BUYED then why worry about what you have PAYED

you should have worried before you had BUYED
Yes i was worried but went with the friend so he told me good price but when i check on ebay its 15k + hdd free from ebay

coolramiz said:
Yes i was worried but went with the friend so he told me good price but when i check on ebay its 15k + hdd free from ebay
see it as the glass half FULLYED & not half EMPTYED, be happy with what you have & remember this as a lesson learned

N148 plus? isnt it same as N148? or anything additional?

PS : chillout guys, this aint a grammar forum, stop behaving like kids. u all getting message nicely so act tech likewise, not a grammar teacher likewise.

Back