Buyin Sansa clip plus from Amazon

Hahaha

Disciple
Hi,my first post here.
I ve got a $50 amazon gift card and ive redeemed it in my Amazon account.So i was thinking of buying a Clip plus,but i have no experience in shopping international goods:(.Do i need to pay the customs?how much?Please dont tell me to buy from some place else,i want to spend the $50:D.thanks for your help.

First of all, amazon.com does not ship to INDIA. Even if they do, you have to pay extra for shipping and customs depends on your luck.

#thenvk
It's not a blanket ban on shipping to India. They do ship quite a few things. Plus their shipping is usually cheaper than what other agents and services charge.
Take a look here - Amazon.com Help: Asia & Pacific Islands for all the items that can eb shipped and approximate charges.

#Hahaha
Why don't you add the item to your cart on Amazon and proceed to the checkout page. Once there, fill out your address and Amazon will let you know themselves whether they can ship the items to India or not. If not then you may want to look at other options. All the best. :)

^yes ive tried to add some things,some goods are shown to ship to india,clip plus is one of those.And the shipping rates are cheap,its shown as 5$ std shipping.dunno about customs though:(

Don't worry about that either. Amazon will charge you customs and duties when you make the payment. If at all they are not charged anything while moving the items into the country, then they will refund you that money. Seriously, if only they started shipping more stuff to us here... *sigh*

I got my sansa zip from amazon last year via shopnship, i paid customs charge like 500 or 600, i forget now the exact amount, but i paid customs.

Back