PC Peripherals Buying a new PSU at 5.5K

Hi,

I'm going to buy a new PSU within 2 days for my Rig in my signature. ( My GPU can be GTX 580 and i'll overclock all my components )

I've shortlisted 3 PSU and my budget is max 5.5k .

1) Corsair GS700 80Plus ~ Rs 5250 ( 56A on +12V Rail ) I like the 3 color fans .
2) SeaSonic S12II 620 80Plus Bronze ~ Rs 4600 ( 48A on +12V split Rail )
3) Corsair TX 650 v2 80Plus Bronze ~ Rs 5400 ( 53A on +12V Rail )

After googling, i couldn't find a 220v review for Seasonic Unit and the 100v / 120v test showed on 83-85 % efficiency on Seasonic.

However, the Price tag of Seasonic looks a very cool deal and i'm biased towards it. But expert advices are needed before i buy one :)

What do u suggest ? If you've got any good reviews , and if anyone ever faced trouble with Seasonic, please let me know..

Looking forward for quick replies.

The Corsair TX650 V2 is best you can get... Seasonic is good too, but Corsair has 5A more on 12v rail and moreover its a revised model, whereas Seasonic 620 is the same old one.

chiragsthakur said:
The Corsair TX650 V2 is best you can get... Seasonic is good too, but Corsair has 5A more on 12v rail and moreover its a revised model, whereas Seasonic 620 is the same old one.

Can u put some more light on the revised and old model ? also, do u know some links where TX 650 v2 review is available.

Yup,corsair has a very good A.S.S,you just have to give your psu to their service center and you get a new psu shipped to your home,if you are getting tx650v2 then i don't think you will have to see their service center ever.;)
mrcool63 said:
seasonic is as good as 650v2 in terms of efficiency and also 5 year warranty.. but A.S.S is not as good as corsair

Back