Buying a UPS/inverter & building my gaming rig

Hello,
I'm building this gaming PC and I need a UPS/inverter to give me atleast 2.5hrs backup time.
I don't know whether to choose a UPS or an inverter and I'm trying to fit it within 20K (25K if it's really worth it)

My Configuration :
=============

Processor = Intel i-5 3500 (3rd gen Ivey bridge processor)
Graphic card = AMD HD 7850 2GB
MoBo = ASRock Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3 ( let me know if u know a better mother board )
RAM = 2x4 GB 1600 Mhz
COOLER MASTER ELITE 431 CABINET BLACK / Antec 302 gaming case
120 GB SSD latest
1TB HDD@7200 rpm
Cossair PSU 650W
Wifi adapter= Edimax EW-7728In Wireless PCI Card N300 3 Antenna 3 Yr.
CD Drive = Sony / Samsung (no blue ray)
Key Board = Razer Arctosa gaming

My budget for PC alone is <60K and feel free to suggest me better replacements for any parts. I want my computer to support 3 Dell U2412M 24-inch monitors with eyefinity set up to play racing games@ full resolution which is 1920x1600

Ok now back to back up UPS/inverter, I want the UPS/inverter to support this comp for atleast 2.5hrs. I won't play using 3 monitors when there is power failure (will play using only 1 monitor) till the power comes back.

I have no clue about what to buy for this computer and would appreciate any help. I'm from Chennai.

Thanks in advance

I think you mean i5 3550.
For RAM go with RipjawsX or Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
Also guys for motherboard which company has good after sales in INDIA among ASRock,ASUS and Gigabyte?

Thanks.

I think you mean i5 3550.
For RAM go with RipjawsX or Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
Also guys for motherboard which company has good after sales in INDIA among ASRock,ASUS and Gigabyte?

Out of those that you have listed GIGABYTE >> ASUS > ASRock [thanks to lack of penetration and awareness in the market].

Back