Budget 10-15K buying a used redmi k50i

Hey guys, wanted to ask something.
I wanted to buy a new phone but since my budget is pretty small(10-14k), I decided to go for used phones. So far I've gotten deals for a redmi k50i(13k) and xiaomi mi 11i(13k); is it worth it?
I've never used a redmi phone and I've heard pretty bad opinions about them regarding motherboard issues.
What are you thoughts/opinions on this?

Hey guys, wanted to ask something.
I wanted to buy a new phone but since my budget is pretty small(10-14k), I decided to go for used phones. So far I've gotten deals for a redmi k50i(13k) and xiaomi mi 11i(13k); is it worth it?
I've never used a redmi phone and I've heard pretty bad opinions about them regarding motherboard issues.
What are you thoughts/opinions on this?
Im using a pre-owned k50i that i bought from a TE member. It was under warranty when i bought it so it safeguards any issues which might be there.
Hope you are buying from a reliable source as well.
K50i was a great jump (speed, performance) from my previous main phone Samsung note 10 lite. The only gripe is the display is not as bright as my samsung.

PS: Please check the template for mobile buying advice, by the TE mods. It will help you to get better answers.

Back