Buying advice for Android phone, budget ~15K

I'm looking to buy an Android phone with a budget around 15K. My requirements:
1) Good resolution and size of screen, display quality
2) Responsive, minimal lag in regular usage and browsing
3) Good battery life
4) Good audio quality
5) Fluid in games like temple run, angry birds
6) Fluid in watching movies, youtube videos.

Camera performance, secondary camera, etc is not important to me.

I've shortlisted the following 3 phones:
1) Motorola Defy Plus
2) LG Optimus Black P970
3) Sony Xperia Ray ST18i

From what I've gleaned from the internet:
Defy Plus is the cheapest, has the best battery, good resolution screen, ok display quality, best audio quality. Don't know about its responsiveness and gaming performance.
LG Optimus Black is priced high, has good battery, good resolution screen, best display quality, worst audio quality. Don't know about its responsiveness and gaming performance. Its processor and GPU combo is same as Defy Plus.
Sony Experia Ray is priced in between, has good battery, smaller size but high resolution display, good display quality, good audio quality. Don't know about its responsiveness and gaming performance but I think its CPU+GPU combo is more powerful than those of the other 2.

I'm currently leaning towards the Defy Plus. Please advise.

I believe you can also check out the Xperia SOLA. (will be over budget)
Or if you are fine with used mobile, check the Market section for atrix 2 @ 15.5K

Motorola Defy is the best VFM for your requirements, it retails for about 13-14K.

you could also consider Sony Xperia U which retails for ~15k. The only drawback is the limited user available memory at 4GB and dedicated 2gb for apps.
Also, if you're fine with dealer warranty consider buying Xperia Sola for ~15k - BRAND NEW SONY XPERIA SOLA MT27i BLACK "ANDROID 4.0 UPGRADABLE" 3G HD MOBILE | eBay
Also, use discount coupons to save additional money. comp@ddict on this forum has bought a white xperia sola from ebay. You could chk with him. :)

Back