Buying Asus G53SW/G73SW in India

adi8800GTX

Disciple
Hi,:)
Does anyone know where i can buy an asus G53SW/G73SW in India?I have searched on ebay and shopyourworld.com but the prices and the custom duties are very high..:(
Thanks in advance..

Cheers

MSI prices are far more reasonable in India. Check with SMC International!

Also, check with Aramex, far cheaper than SYW.

Thank you for the reply but i don't really like the design of the MSI laptops..:(
Can anyone suggest a good gaming laptop for me under 70k?
My primary requirements:
-Sandybridge CPU
-Good GPU
-Full HD screen
& of course decent ram & storage

Thanks in advance..:)

G53/G73SW will get refreshed with the 560M GPU chipset soon. Rather wait for that. 560M supports optimus unlike 460M and has slightly upped clocks.

Afaik, the Asus line will be refreshed this quarter with MSI already leading the pack. MSI has started shipping the MSI683R featuring the NVIDIA GTX560M chipset. However, the specs do not mention if Optimus is a feature that is enabled on this laptop. Check the link here MSI Notebook Official Website

:)

rite said:
MSI prices are far more reasonable in India. Check with SMC International!

Also, check with Aramex, far cheaper than SYW.
i agree here.

get anything apart from asus.

aftersales service is pathetic experience.

avoid asus.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

check alienware laptop.

I have been using Asus products for quite some time now. Being from Kolkata, I was skeptical to begin with but luckily I never had any issues with the servicing part. All calls were attended and stuff replaced as promised.

As for the laptop itself, do check out the G74 range and optimus is available for the 560m. So no confusions here.

Back