Audio Buying Ath-m50. Last Doubt

warriormax

Disciple
I have finalised Audiotechnica ath-m50 just having 1 last doubt. should i get the coiled or straight version?

i have heard problems of the coiled one that it has weight on one side of the headphone. and some more like the wire cannot stretch that much as straight cord.

i am gonna buy it from pristinenote. did get the demo of the ath-m50. i will ask them to get me a straight cable version mostly.

Any Advice Guys?

I'm using the coiled cable version since about a year now and haven't had a problem. I'm not implying that the straight cable has a problem but just that if you don't want a really long cable hanging around, coiled one is a better option. YMMV of course.

around 21 days i m asking prisitinenote for a specific headphone. thy are like will get in 1 week, 4days, more 3 days, sir pakka this sunday, now yes the shipment has came no pricing is done more 3days.

if ne 1 knows where to get ath-m50 in mumbai please tell me. i think thy are just stalling. dunno why. :(

Pristine Note is highly regarded here, check out the feedback thread. They ship pretty quickly, I got my Sansa Clip+ within a day of payment. I'm very sure that if they could have then they would have. (Cheesy I know)

I can vouch for Pristine notes too, I would recommend waiting and getting form them as their customer service is UNPARALLELED!!!! Ordered A900 + Sansa Fuze+16GB and received it in my hand within 18 freaking hours! Had a bit of a problem with my CAN and it got replaced promptly, best CS from anyone I have dealt with. Same thing with my BW M2. Will always stick with them just for piece of mind.

Whatever happens i am not a guy who writes something on forums or nething."This is my Experience About PristineNote" yesterday i called them they are like product aagaya hai sirf, sir nahi hai naya pricing karnke liye. today monrning i called them thy told me come at around 3:30 u can take the headphones. i went at there at 5pm leaving my office early with my friend there and the owners mom and the guy whom i did talk on the phone were there. the guy asked me what i want. i was like i came here to get the ath-m50. he is like sir pricing nahi hua hai. i was like man u did tell that i can come and take the headphones today. been calling this guys from around 22days. and the guy sagar was just hiding behind the computer. and doing some shit. i dunno if i should type this or not. "BUT I WAS FEELING LIKE THRASHING THE GUY OVER THERE ONLY". i dunno who the owner is but and u guys had great expereince with pristine. this is the experience i am having with them. so just thought of writing it. so other would make dealings with pristine with a pinch of salt.

hope this doesnt happen with neone.

:)

^ Weird that you are having all these problems, wonder if PN can shed light on this.

Also do post it in the Feedback thread, guess it is getting ignored here

warriormax said:
Whatever happens i am not a guy who writes something on forums or nething."This is my Experience About PristineNote" yesterday i called them they are like product aagaya hai sirf, sir nahi hai naya pricing karnke liye. today monrning i called them thy told me come at around 3:30 u can take the headphones. i went at there at 5pm leaving my office early with my friend there and the owners mom and the guy whom i did talk on the phone were there. the guy asked me what i want. i was like i came here to get the ath-m50. he is like sir pricing nahi hua hai. i was like man u did tell that i can come and take the headphones today. been calling this guys from around 22days. and the guy sagar was just hiding behind the computer. and doing some shit. i dunno if i should type this or not. "BUT I WAS FEELING LIKE THRASHING THE GUY OVER THERE ONLY". i dunno who the owner is but and u guys had great expereince with pristine. this is the experience i am having with them. so just thought of writing it. so other would make dealings with pristine with a pinch of salt.

hope this doesnt happen with neone.

:)
First of all I would like to apologize to you for all this inconvenience you have faced , I can very well understand how difficult it is for customers traveling from outside Navi Mumbai to access our premises .I am currently not in the country and it seems that in my absence some of my employees have been overlooking the code of conduct. I once again apologize to you on behalf of Mr.Sagar, out store boy who takes care of the store inventory and all the logistics.

Regarding the Audio Technica products , we have been receiving a lot of calls , emails and PMs from customers who have been waiting for a long time for the ATH-M50 . It has been almost 35-40 days since our order was processed and shipped by Audio Technica - Singapore headquarters. Our first consignment for the same had landed at our warehouse within 17-20 days of shipping so we we were expecting similar delivery times for the second consignment as well . We were unaware that because this consignment is of much larger quantity and higher value it would be grounded by Customs for inspection for such long durations . It has been more than 10-12 days we have been trying to get the consignment cleared.

This is the reason we have not been able to meet the expected ETA provided to the customers waiting for the product. 2-3 days back we were informed by our logistics partners that the consignment would finally be cleared by 13th and delivered on the same/next day .For the same reason , Mr.Sagar must have called you to office to collect the headphones . Everytime we receive a new consignment , I personally sit down with the team and decide on the pricing depending on the total landing cost .This is to make sure that we can try and give the best possible pricing to our customers .If you see our current pricing of M50 you will realize it is less than that of the US . We are trying to bring the price further down but Mr.Sagar decided that since you have been calling for a long time and are in urgent need of the headphones , he will hand over a piece to you at the older pricing as soon as the consignment arrives.

I am still not sure why he did not update you that the consignment was actually delayed further from clearance and delivery .I will be able to have a word with him only tomorrow morning and sort out the issues he has been facing to cause such level of confusion and discomfort to our customers.
I sincerely request you to accept our heart felt apologies for this inconvenience caused by our employee . I will make sure that you are compensated for your valuable time and money spent in this unfruitful visit to our store. If you accept our apology and would like to wait till the M50 arrives at our store , I promise you that you will be the first one to receive the M50 from this lot and also make sure we provide you an irresistible price on the M50 to compensate for all this inconvenience caused to you .

Trust us when we say , customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we don't mind taking a loss for the long term satisfaction of our customers .We have done this in the past when our employees have committed small mistakes and even if it has been a negligence from the customers side. I will make sure Mr. Sagar learns from his mistake and does not repeat the same.

Also to everyone else , I would suggest that you show some patience in cases where the product is to clear Indian customs etc because we can never give you a perfect ETA .Even though we provide an ETA date of 4-5 days ahead of what is really expected , such unexpected situations can arise and are beyond our control. Hope you guys understand .

Sorry Still dont know ur name.My name is Aniket. it was quite frustrating. but its ok as u have returned back i think i will get the headphone a little bit fast now ! i have left my cell number at ur office. hoping to get it as ASAP. just when u think u can ship just call i will come and collect it. :)

hope it can be done in 1-2 days.

Thanks

I am Gautam - Senior Consultant and Advisor for Pristine Note. Audio Techinca, has finally arrived! I am sorry for the long wait some of you may have had. The new lot is quite a bit over booked. You may visit us 17 Sep 2011 onwards and collect your product. The following Audio Technica Earphones and Headphones have arrived. You will very soon find the update on the website and Techenclave. The pricing for the new models will be updated by Monday. The suffix BK indicates 'Black' colour for ATH-CK101 (ATH-CK101 BK). The colours can be seen on the net.

ATH-A900
Headphone
ATH-AD700
Headphone
ATH-AD500
Headphone
ATH-300
Headphone

ATH-CK101 BK
Earphone
ATH-CK101 WH
Earphone
ATH-CK101 CZ
Earphone
ATH-CK101 LGR
Earphone
ATH-CK101 LPK
Earphone
ATH-CK101 RD
Earphone
ATH-CKL500 IV
Earphone
ATH-CKL200 BK
Earphone
ATH-CKL200BW
Earphone
ATH-CKL200 CZ
Earphone
ATH-CKL200 LGR
Earphone

ATH-CKL200 LPK
Earphone
ATH-CKL200 OR
Earphone
ATH-CKL200 YL
Earphone
ATH-EQ300G PK
Earphone

ATH-CKP300 BK
Headphone
ATH-CKP300 RD
Headphone
ATH-CKP300 YL
Headphone
AT-CP300 YL
Headphone
ATH-CKP330 BGR
Headphone
ATH-CKP330 BK
Headphone
ATH-CKP330PK
Headphone
ATH-FW33 BK
Earphone
ATH-FW33 WH
Earphone
ATH-FW33 LPK
Earphone
ATH-FW33 BW
Earphone
ATH-WM55 BK
Headphone
ATH-WM55 WH
Headphone
ATH-WM55 RD
Headphone
ATH-ON300
Headphone BK/WH
ATH-ON300
Headphone GR/PK/PR/PL
ATH-ON300
Headphone GD/SV

ATH-T500
Headphone
ATH-T200
Headphone
ATH-M20
Headphone
ATH-M35
Headphone
ATH-M50
Headphone

^ The Audio Technica products have finally landed at our warehouse .We are deciding on the final pricing today after a meeting . The same will be updated on TE , our Ebay store and website by tonight :).

warriormax said:
Got the Ath-m50 . now i am so happy :)

Thanks for your purchase. I wanted to talk to you, you must be in hurry... as you too are based out of CBD Belapur, please do visit us again.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nilayg02 said:
any word on the pricing of AD500, AD700?
We have finally worked on the prices. You may see them shortly in the TE dealers section. Just in case you cannot wait for a day or so, you may mail at info@pristinenote.com

Back