Buying BF3 via Origin

Orija

Adept
I'm pissed off.

I've spent the last couple of months trying to procure a retail version of the damned game, unsuccessfully. The Limited Edition is out of stock online, the one I ordered from Game4U never came and there's no sign of it at the retail shops in my city. Today, I tried buying the game on Origin with a debit card, "Payment Authorization Failed" came up. I'm at the end of the rope here, guys. So, tell me, do debit cards work on Origin or why the hell not? If not, where else can I get this game from?

tl;dr Do debit cards work on Origin? Where else can I get the game for the same price?

buy from steam if it sells this game, i prefer steam to origin though i have both
<

Hey, appeciate the links but the reason I haven't got the standard edition unitl is because I want the Back to Karkand DLC too, any ideas on how can I get it?

I don't think it's possible to get the limited edition any more. As the name suggests, it's 'limited', which means no more limited edition copies are being sold or made apart from the first batch of copies that came on the market.

However, the maps other than the DLC maps will suck up a lot of time itself. You can buy the Karkand DLC maybe a month down the line after you have bought the game. As jecelecter suggested, creating a HDFC Bank Netsafe Credit Card using your HDFC debit card is a great option. (it's one-time use temporary credit card and expires in 24 hours).

If you don't have a HDFC bank debit card, you can ask a friend to create a Netsafe Credit Card for you and you can pay him the amount by cash or bank transfer.

Back