PC Peripherals Buying Branded PC/laptop off-the-shelf - Stores-Bandra Area

Blugene

Adept
Hello Friends,

I have been asked to look for one off-the-shelf branded PC and Laptop each for our office from a store today only. I need some pointers to some reputed stores in bandra-dadar-juhu area since my office is located in bkc. I know of one - Croma.but the prob is i have to get quotes for the same item from at least 3 stores and buy from the store with least price.

I need this information within the next 30 mins or so as i'd have to leave office by arnd 11 for this particular purpose.

thanks in advance.

not sure if you'll be able to find the thing in each store..

there is croma.. and somewhere near that a lil off linking road(mus be khar i guess) theres a hcl showroom.

also, there are a coupla showrooms on sv road near lucky. these places are sorta opposite the mosque on sv road. next to the bus stop. imo theres 1 zenith showroom and one general hp+compaq+all else types.

went and had a look arnd 4-5 shops. No one houses corporate/business desktops. All deal with consumer level desktops/laptops with windows vista basic preloaded/with No preloaded OS. So it seems we'll have to contact our regular dealers who take 2-3 weeks to deliver business desktops/laptops.

Back