Audio Buying Cooler Master Sirus Headphones from AMAZON.COM

Hi all,

Need your help in buying the Cooler Master Sirus Headphones from Amazon.com

The following is the link for the same

Amazon.com: CM Storm Sirus - Gaming Headset with True 5.1 Surround Sound and Control Module (SGH-6000-KK5R1): Electronics

But when I go to shipping address link it tells me that cant ship to this address. I am from Bangalore. Don't know what is the problem as I am ordering from amazon for the first time :unsure:

Please help in finding out why I am not able to place the order.

Thanks in advance

Its written very clearly -- "Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S."

Amazon will not ship this product directly outside the US, you need to use some service like iShopInternational / PPO Box / SnS etc

Sorry, missed out on that point which was written below :(

So if I order anything else if its available for shipping to india how much more it will cost in customs and shipping rates ?

Any approximate amount? The problem is this headphones are no more available in India and on Ebay so taking the amazon route.

I have registered myself on PPO box so will take that route now i guess :)

I'd go with iShopInternational, you will get a final all incl landing price -- http://www.ishopinternational.com/

Quote: Rs 8,130.00

Item price + local shipping + taxes RS. 5,498.90
Int'l Shipping RS. 1,100.00
Duty, Taxes & fees RS. 1,731.08
line.jpg

Discount - RS. 200
line.jpg

TOTAL RS. 8,130.00

Thanks a ton for all the information :)

Hopshopgo was offering some discount , don't remember now exactly , is it still on ?

And out of all the forwarders right now is iShopInternational the best in service ?

^ HopShopGo offer expired long back.

Its my personal choice, but when going with Fedex / DHL etc you actually have no control over the duty and its more like gamble even if you have all the docs, invoices etc. With iShop, you can pay in INR and the final amount is fixed, so there is nothing to worry about.

Back