Laptops Buying Dell studio 14, can someone help me with discount?

maxme

Disciple
Hi,

I am planning to buy dell studio 14. Can you let me know whom I can contact for discounts (employee discounts or other)?

I dont know what level of discount can be possible, and also I am not good at bargaining.

Can someone please help me with this?

just call them on their toll free no. and tell them that u r interested in buying laptop (that u hve selected) and ask them if they can offer u any discounts..

I hope this will work..

b4 that register will dell to avail offers..

^^ You don't need to register with Dell to get discounts.

Well just call up Dell and when you place order they themselves waive off the taxes and will just charge octroi. In short add Rs.900 to every laptop price mentioned on the site and you get the final value including all taxes and delivery charges.

Now regarding bargaining further, if your order is above 40k you can get at max a discount of 1k-1.5k in form of freebies like backpack or BT mouse. If it's above 50k then you can get heavy discounts on extended warranty e.g. you can get a 3 years complete cover warranty for as low as 6k!

Just remember, whenever you place order tell them names of your friends and even claim the names of rep they talked with and tell them that they were given X discount so why not me! ;)

Back