CPU/Mobo buying dfi ultra-d mobo....got one question?

formula1

Disciple
i currently own asus a8ne .before replacing my mobo should i uninstall the chipset drivers. or will leave them and they will be automatically install once i reboot after replacing the mobo.

my mobo is arriving in two days though.

Well... You wont need a fresh installation for sure... I swapped from ASUS Sli Dlx to ultra D without any hickups...

Switch said:
Well... You wont need a fresh installation for sure... I swapped from ASUS Sli Dlx to ultra D without any hickups...

thats because ur a lazy bum :p

a frest install is really recommended when u change the core components of a PC shuch as mobo, Proccy or gfx card...

Rave said:
thats because ur a lazy bum :p
a frest install is really recommended when u change the core components of a PC shuch as mobo, Proccy or gfx card...

I changed from via to nforce4 and I did not need a fresh install. :bleh:

Eh really doesn't matter as long as you clean off old drivers. In this case it doesnt matter at all cos its the same chipset as well. I switched from Asus K8N-E Deluxe to DFI LP NF3 250 without a single hiccup.

thnx for the info all of you. i think ill reinstall.

one more question though when i do a fresh install of the chipset driver should i install nvidia ide drivers cz ive heard the microsoft ones are better

Back