Buying E51 in Bangalore

WildSpirit

Disciple
Guys,

I was planning to buy Nokia E51, at Bangalore, but it looks like Nokia has stopped production of this model, and most of the shops were saying the same.

BTW any idea where in Bangalore i can get a E51 with bill and warranty?

I need to get this by tomorrow evening, so fast replies please :)

And any complaints/cons on this phone?
- I'm not interested in its camera, but more towards connectivity like WLAN, S60 OS etc..
Thank you.

My dad bought one from Waves Telecom on CMH Road, Indiranagar(it's near Vijaya Bank or opposite Vivek's).

I think Sangeetha and Waves Telecom are two places you can check out if you are in the vicinity.

No probs,

I use it almost 8 hours per day to connect to the internet. Its rock solid, sleek and not overpriced, also has EDGE and 3G.

in chennai wavetel has it. I recently got an used one..superb fone-updated n firmware-hacked.wlan works well- i tried at my office..keypad is very tectile n easy to use..good choice

satyanjoy said:
in chennai wavetel has it. I recently got an used one..superb fone-updated n firmware-hacked.wlan works well- i tried at my office..keypad is very tectile n easy to use..good choice

can u tell me little more abt the firmware thing i also have the same mobile
pm is there if any probs here
thanks

I tried Ezone in chennai- they only has demo piece left - which they are willing to sell.Univercell has the cell in their website - but not sure they have it actually in their stock. Nokia is pushing the new E75 and another model(forgot the model number).

Thank you very much Guys, for all the replies..

Finally got E51 yesterday from Bharatis, no other shop is having stocks of it.

Looks like Nokia is pushing E63 a lot.

Damage to wallet: Rs.11300 , Color is Steel Black.

Phone is too good, a class of it own. no frills! I'm very happy with purchase.

@satyanjoy,

Can you please tell us more about the hacked firmware?

Thank you very much..

@coolmint: congrates ! welcome to the world of Executive Series :D. Hacking ur phone will enable you install unsigned application (all the symbian application-cracked one also),Ngage. I have not installend ngage yet. I will start a thread on this soon.relax

Back