Buying from Canada

Hi friends,

My sister has asked me to make a new PC for her with a low budget PC which I will be making from the earlier help rendered by some members of this and other forum. The configration suggested to me was:

It is given below:

AMD X3 440 processor
Gigabyte 880 GMA mobo
18.5" LCD Dell
4 GB DDR3 ram (Corsair)
LG DVD RW
Corsair 450 CX SMPS or FSP Saga 500w as the budget permits.

Sandisk Sansa Fuze+ 8GB (aprox 5900/- in India) -This is for my wife :clap:

As one of my cousin is going to Canada for a week, is there something of the above or any graphic card for the above PC :) which I could buy from there which is very cheap there as compared to the Indian prices and it would be very nice if anyone could give me a link for these products in Canada with its prices?
:clap:

Prices in canada r not that economical.Secondly u don't have local warranty.

Most of the items listed above r available at reasonable prices here in india.

Only buy hardware if its not available in india or u have found a very good deal abroad....

rohitshakti2 said:
Hi friends,

My sister has asked me to make a new PC for her with a low budget PC which I will be making from the earlier help rendered by some members of this and other forum. The configration suggested to me was:

It is given below:

AMD X3 440 processor

Gigabyte 880 GMA mobo

18.5" LCD Dell

4 GB DDR3 ram (Corsair)

LG DVD RW

Corsair 450 CX SMPS or FSP Saga 500w as the budget permits.

Sandisk Sansa Fuze+ 8GB (aprox 5900/- in India) -This is for my wife :clap:

As one of my cousin is going to Canada for a week, is there something of the above or any graphic card for the above PC :) which I could buy from there which is very cheap there as compared to the Indian prices and it would be very nice if anyone could give me a link for these products in Canada with its prices?

:clap:
One of the best sellers in Canada is NCIX.

NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

There are times I've found things on there less expensive than on Newegg/Amazon, etc. (This is counting the extra shipping cost to the US and currency conversion charges).

I remember my old monitor costing ~400$ on all US sites. NCIX had it for 330$. (This is including a 7$ 0 dead pixel guarantee fee added on.)

NCIX ftw , they have this huge discount sale on their opening of new stores , Linus & Ester are really good for NCIX .... :p . people literally flok to their store openings :) . coming back to the topic, ofcourse you would get a better deal over there , but on the products you have listed , the difference won't be that great !! relly , not worth the hassle IMO . the small parts on which u are saving on a wider scale , go for those parts only ... like the sandisk ! rest our online as well as local market are enough to satisfy your needs ! :)

What if I buy the Fuze+ from a duty free shop at the airport. Do they hv international warranty there?

And pls also tell : Is US cheaper than Canada as I can also get it from US? And if I am not wrong, Corsair SMPS are avlb. in US at 40% discounts....

Back