buying from ebay issue...please help

Today i was trying to buy an ipod wall charger from ebay.in and i selected Online bank transfer for payment option. I got redirected to my bank's site and after all successful steps of transfering the amount i received a message on top of my ebay page "Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type. I checked my account and got the amount deducted also. What should i do? whom to contact? Please help
<
<

I would wait a couple of days and see if the amount gets credited back to my account (it usually does). Else, I'll call the bank customer care and get the transaction reference number, and then call paisapay with the information. They should verify it at their end and tell you if in fact they have received the money, in which case they will confirm payment received.

yes i had the same problem...but my amount was just 19rs,but i still called their customer servies....they asked me to wait 48 hrs and nothing happened so i called back.they asked me the account transfer details and in 5 days i got back the amount.

Same thing happed to me, amount was Rs.500, called CC, they said wait for 48 hrs.

i also sent them a mail, to which they asked my bank details, gave all those. But no news till now.

Seems like many are facing the same issue
<

i received a mail from ebAay....they wrote to me as given below

"[font="Arial, Verdana"]Amount will be credited within 3-4 working days, but if you had made payment through a nationalized bank it would take 15 working days for the Refund to reflect in your account."[/font]

So if you paid through [font="Arial, Verdana"]nationalized bank [/font][font="Arial, Verdana"]you might have to wait few more days.But still give them a call and clearify this.[/font]

Back