Buying from Newegg

gbharani

Disciple
I am planning to buy a digicam on Newegg from India and get it delivered to my cousin's house in US. Can this be done. If I make the payment, which would be better (newegg does not accept indian CC). Is Paypal (linked with my CC or debit card) a good option.

thanks and eagerly waiting for your replies.

P.S. : If a similiar thread exists, please delete this and point me to the other one.

greenhorn said:
why bother when Katmandude can do it for you :D

He can get it through katmandude, but he needs to pay a premium for it.
He can get it cheaper, if he can bring it through his relatives/friends.

amazon doesn't ship computers and electronics to india AFAIK!!!

btw how much premium does KMD charge? is it within Rs.1000 or so?

depends upon the dimensions\weight of the product you need to get.. pm him with a link.. he'll get back to you with the rates.

gbharani said:
I am planning to buy a digicam on Newegg from India and get it delivered to my cousin's house in US. Can this be done. If I make the payment, which would be better (newegg does not accept indian CC). Is Paypal (linked with my CC or debit card) a good option.

P.S. : If a similiar thread exists, please delete this and point me to the other one.

Dude u cant use Intnl CC's on newegg, you will need an American based CC to order from Newegg...if u wanna buy from here...u gotta look at other sites like Amazon.com, buy.com ewiz.com

gbharani said:

Buy from Amazon using Indian credit card n ship it to ur cousins house. Works 100%. I do it all the time :D

finally bought it off indiaplaza itself... i had a 1000 off coupon... so used that and got it for around 6900... amazon was around the same price too...

thanks for your suggestions guys.

Back