Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

have you guys tried ishopinternational & shop&ship by Aramax? also has anyone of you inported any stuff from international website in covid?

have you guys tried ishopinternational & shop&ship by Aramax? also has anyone of you inported any stuff from international website in covid?

I used i2c and purchased a mouse from bhp photo video website from US and got it delivered to my home in Mumbai in 2 weeks.
I didn't order product myself.
I gave the guy (Mansoor) at i2c the link and approx weight and cost shipped to their warehouse in New York.
He quoted me final delivered priced which I was ok with so just paid him via NEFT and he placed the order.

I think if anyone uses Aliexpress there is a loop. if you are a Shop&Ship member you have multiple country PO box Address and can use Indonesia or Philippines. Then once you product arrives at the said PO box, Shop&Ship will give a quote with custom amount and as to pay them final cost.

How are you able to inport let us all know this will be good to grab some hot deals

I think if anyone uses Aliexpress there is a loop. if you are a Shop&Ship member you have multiple country PO box Address and can use Indonesia or Philippines. Then once you product arrives at the said PO box, Shop&Ship will give a quote with custom amount and as to pay them final cost.

How are you able to inport let us all know this will be good to grab some hot deals
77% import duty. Are you aware of that

This must be to some specific sector not all??

This must be to some specific sector not all??
Go check on ppo, ishop, shopandship and tell me

Which option do you want
Screenshot_20200906-223221_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-223229_Chrome.jpg

Thanks chetansha for taking interest however i had done some R&D and found out that company feintech model VAX04100 will have the same feature of eARC and will be cheaper than HDfury Arcana. Will wait till this arrives in the marrket.

So how can I order from best buy or wall mart and get it delivered in mumbai.. without paying too much on import and customs

Pm me the link of the item you want.
Not the OP but can you look at this link and tell if this can be brought -

How do I import this product? I think they will ship to India, what will be the customs duty I have to pay? #Help

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2020-11-01_141331_avalonking.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2020-11-01_141331_avalonking.com.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 233
How do I import this product? I think they will ship to India, what will be the customs duty I have to pay? #Help
try shop&ship they are functioning. call their mumbai helpline 07738350773. You can purchase this through your own credit card and ship this to your PO Box address. then Aramax will ship this to india with customs included.

In case anyone is interested, Fire HD 10 is going to be $80 on Black Friday from amazon.com. You can ask @Ra.hul on how much it will cost delivered to you in India to see if it makes sense. This is new version of Fire HD 10 with USB-C port and some other things.
I have old version bought back in 2018 August so I have it for past 2+ years. I am very satisfied with the tablet.

Things to note:
Fire tablets do not have google play store installed by default but it is very easy to do so.
They are super media consumption devices and if you only task is watching videos, strongly recommend them against iPad etc.
Widescreen is great for movies and TV shows.
Plays Full HD on netflix etc apps as it has L1 DRM.
Stereo speakers are great but are downward firing.
My son is currently using it daily 2 Hours for his zoom calls for online classes.

I personally used this tab as my TV while I was in US, for almost 1 year. It served me great and I have consumed media for numerous hours on this.

Make sure you buy a case too as you won't find case in India. Or you will have to buy from aliexpress.

Back