PC Peripherals Buying help for Keyboard & Mouse

Did you buy it? still waiting for my G403, till then have my ec2-a
G403 is too good.
Only right click button sightly up near scrolling. If you observed carefully then you can feel it see it.
And also bump at end not have that height to hurt your palm. For removing that effect you can increase table height, as hand angle decreases and you get a good grip.
My hand size 18.5 and 10.
G403 is not for my hand size as per opinions on different sites. But I have no problem with this mouse.

Okay, got My G403 Today, Blown away

3366 feels much more responsive then the 3310 I , i cant switch back to My Zowie, I expected a difference but not This big.
So basically, this undercuts Every other Top tier mouse and offers better performance, Well done Logitech.

Last edited:
So OP did you buy a keyboard, Bumping this thread as I am myself looking to buy a Redragon K553, I will Replace the Crappy switches with gateron reds, effectively making it a Good keyboard from a bad keyboard,

What is the Lowest K553 is available ?

So OP did you buy a keyboard, Bumping this thread as I am myself looking to buy a Redragon K553, I will Replace the Crappy switches with gateron reds, effectively making it a Good keyboard from a bad keyboard,

What is the Lowest K553 is available ?

Nope not yet..
After setting up new computer on desk there is more space I have. So I am looking forward to buy Redragon K551 vara @3999.
Amazon price update - K553 red led is lowest available @3999 also k552 @3999.
Now amazon providing different versions too RGB, rainbow, no led, but those are costly. Prices are fluctuating so often.
need to keep track of prices..
K551 red led is now @6-7K
I will wait for prices to go down.
TVS and redragon are 2 option available.

Nope not yet..
After setting up new computer on desk there is more space I have. So I am looking forward to buy Redragon K551 vara @3999.
Amazon price update - K553 red led is lowest available @3999 also k552 @3999.
Now amazon providing different versions too RGB, rainbow, no led, but those are costly. Prices are fluctuating so often.
need to keep track of prices..
K551 red led is now @6-7K
I will wait for prices to go down.
TVS and redragon are 2 option available.

What purpose will a full size keyboard serve for gaming? 60% / TKL is supposed tobe enough.

It's not only for gaming purpose. There are other things I do.
That's why k551 vara is good for me.

Cool, do reply after you buy,
you can buy Gateron key switches for 1400 and take the board to a store and solder them, you will have a top of the line board well at least that's what I plan to do.

Back