Buying Help Of Dual Core Android

What is your budget? Because you can try HTC EVO 3D in India for 35K. But Samsung Galaxy S2 seems to be superior when compared with HTC EVO 3D minus the 3D part, which is not a big thing to miss out. HTC sensation seems to have problem with touch screen issues which suddenly shows up without warning.

Also here is the comparison between Sensation vs Optimus 2X vs Galaxy S2
HTC Sensation vs. Galaxy S II vs. Optimus 2X: Head to head - GSMArena.com

But I have heard that SGS2 battery life awful

aradhakr84 said:
What is your budget? Because you can try HTC EVO 3D in India for 35K. But Samsung Galaxy S2 seems to be superior when compared with HTC EVO 3D minus the 3D part, which is not a big thing to miss out. HTC sensation seems to have problem with touch screen issues which suddenly shows up without warning.

Also here is the comparison between Sensation vs Optimus 2X vs Galaxy S2
HTC Sensation vs. Galaxy S II vs. Optimus 2X: Head to head - GSMArena.com
My Budget is max 2 max 30k

If your Priority is Solid Built, then go for SENSATION

If your priority is Battery Life, then go for Galaxy S2

Personally,I recommend the Sensation over S2 because of its Build quality.

If you can add a good Aftermarket case and bear its weight, then go for S2

Regrading battery life of SGS2..It is good from what i've heard.. In general all android phones have a horrible battery life.. Only way u can improve it is by rooting and flashing Custom roms :):)

vheezay said:
Regrading battery life of SGS2..It is good from what i've heard.. In general all android phones have a horrible battery life.. Only way u can improve it is by rooting and flashing Custom roms :):)
Battery life of sgs2 is not good. I got max a days of battery life with normal usage and I had to use juice defender , screen brightness at low and other tweaks. My iPhone gave me nearly two days and I had my net on 24*7 . Just my experience..

No Android phone is going to last you that long unfortunately. I would say go for Galaxy SII or Sensation and then buy after-market extended batteries for your phone.

vheezay said:
Nope!You can get decent battery life on stock roms too.

Sent from my galaxy s2 with tapatalk pro.

divyesh2129 said:
Which android dual core phone has max battery I use net 9 to 10 yrs daily on my phone

I think you meant hours :p...

And i would advice you to go wih Galaxy S II too... as other good dual core phones haven't been launched in india yet like Atrix 4G, Photon 4G, Droid Bionic etc etc...

By horrible battery life i meant it is not like nokia Phones wherein u would charge once in 2-3 days. In general android has shorter baterry life compared to others whether u use stock rom or custom rom....

^^Just install MIUI or WajkIUI if you have any Android phone... After flashing WakjIUI my Defy lasted 3 days without a charge with light usage... Some custom roms really improve the battery life... And its not even fair to compare Nokia phones to Smarphones like Android Phones or iPhone 4... You really can't do stuff on nokia phones which you can on these smart phones... Plus thinking about battery life after buying a smartphone is like thinking about getting good mileage after buying a super bike... I have iPod Touch 4G and i have observed that after using Wifi continously on it... the iPod Touch hardly lasts 3 hours... See if one needs all the goodies that Andoid and iOS offers then they really should not think about battery life...

Here's my 2 cents:

If ur buying from india: SGSII ,it can beat every other phone in the market,in terms of sheer power and support. Evo 3D has a nice addition of 3D screen, which will definitely make it stand out.But HTC Sensation XE with 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon(and ofcourse Dr. Dre's BEATS) is just 'round the corner.

If u can buy from ebay/ have relatives over in US/UK and can spend 30k without quibbling about warranty, Atrix4G, Photon 4G, Motorola droid, droid2. But i really wouldnt recommend that.

And i save the best option for last, wait for a little while and you will get the option to choose between Iphone5 and the beautiful Nexus Prime :salute:

Back