Buying Help Of Dual Core Android

Android does have some problems with battery,i o.s has corrected it with ip4,it has much better battery management than any android.

Sent from my galaxy s2 with tapatalk pro.

samsung galaxy r will be launched in india soon.it will provide better battery life as it uses slcd...

dualcore,tegra2....also will be priced lower than s2

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

aka007 said:
you dont have a budget problem... then what are you waiting for. The the best smartphone ever i.e. SGS2
Yaa today budget has increase so I will waiting for nexus prime, SGS3 n atrix 2 till end of nov

If I buy SGS2 I will force to used for 4 to 5 yrs so want to buy good battery life phone so will be waiting till end of nov like atrix

divyesh2129 said:
Yaa today budget has increase so I will waiting for nexus prime, SGS3 n atrix 2 till end of nov

If I buy SGS2 I will force to used for 4 to 5 yrs so want to buy good battery life phone so will be waiting till end of nov like atrix

Can't WAIT Now Confused between MAtrix n MPhoton

Have a look at this:

Motorola PHOTON 4G vs ATRIX 4G

I think you will not go wrong with either. The advantage of Matrix is that it has more PPI than photon, so the screen is vibrant with 275 PPI. But Photon does not need unlocking as it is already unlocked for use outside US plus bigger screen. Other than that, there are minor differences which you can look at and decide which you will need the most.

aradhakr84 said:
Have a look at this:

Motorola PHOTON 4G vs ATRIX 4G

I think you will not go wrong with either. The advantage of Matrix is that it has more PPI than photon, so the screen is vibrant with 275 PPI. But Photon does not need unlocking as it is already unlocked for use outside US plus bigger screen. Other than that, there are minor differences which you can look at and decide which you will need the most.

I Thinking MAtirx is Better

You can get the Atris unlock code from AT&T customer care for free. Go to live chat and tell them that you unknowingly bought this phone and can not use as you are outside USA and request them to provide an unlock code. They'll give you the code for free :) .

This is first hand experience :D .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

If one CC guy refuses just log off chat and after some time chat with another guy with the same request.

divyesh2129 said:
I Thinking MAtirx is Better
Whoa! That was fast. I wasted 1 whole month researching, in deciding between the two yet my decision hasnt been any more conclusive than from before.Choosing one of them involves some interesting trade-offs.
Atrix- Better battery, Fingerprint reader, 4" ideal size(not too big for the pocket), lighter, better modding community
Photon- Better camera, Kickstand, nice build(non-plasticky), cheaper(yet with better specs), recently released(so better updates)
This dilemma combined with abysmal exchange rates(INR-$) stopped me from deciding upon anything. Better wait for the iphone(oct 4) and the prime(oct 11th) ,maybe atleast the prices take a dip or better deals could be found.

No issues per se...just that you can get a better specced phone at the same price. The plasticky build and about average camera performance(without a dedicated camera key) can be called its drawbacks.Not to mention the awful pinch to zoom in pictures in 2.2(donno about the 2.3 update) and pixellization of the pentile matrix.

Back