Laptops Buying New Laptop (range 60k and below 70k)

Hi All,
I am planning to buy a new laptop in the range 60k but not more than 70k. I would preferably go for hp, sony vaio or acer. I basically use it for office apps, multimedia things, web browsing and casual gaming. Can you give me any suggestions . :(

racy1 said:
HP DV5-1015tx.... costs ~60k... Very good laptop with Geforce 9600GT for light gaming.... :)

Hi i too had that laptop in my list. any idea how is the HP-Pavillion Dv4-1133tx. It costs 6k less and comes with 14 inch screen.

sharathpadaru said:
Hi i too had that laptop in my list. any idea how is the HP-Pavillion Dv4-1133tx. It costs 6k less and comes with 14 inch screen.

If u want gaming at good settings, then the dv5 cos it has a much better GPU :) Else you can get the dv4 too. But at that level, even the XPS 1530 n 1330 can be considered :)

techie_007 said:
If u want gaming at good settings, then the dv5 cos it has a much better GPU :) Else you can get the dv4 too. But at that level, even the XPS 1530 n 1330 can be considered :)

Thank you for your suggestions, i have finally decided to buy dv5.:)

hi all finally after considering all of your suggestions and keeping my budget in mind, i went to CROMA in bangalore, where i got this good deal,:S HP pavilion dv5-1016tx for 69000. I changed my mind at last time because i searched all of bangalore for dv5-1015tx laptop but in vain, as none of the shop owners nor the distributors had the stock of it and moreover i was getting blu ray drive (not writer, only reader)for just 2.5k extra. There is no difeerence between 1015 and 1016 except for the blu ray drive.

Back