buying phone around 15k

afzy

Disciple
Hi all

after waiting and waiting now i think its the time to try Android phone.
Currently i m using BB torch and Nokia XM and wanna replace my nokia

I have gone thru lots of forums and still cant make up my mind

1. Q: Budget?
A: 15k
2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: ANY
3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: best possible in my range
4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Samsung , Moto or HTC
5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen if qwerty possible in my budget
6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash. and also secondary cam which is more important

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G / wifi
9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, gaming and multimedia
10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: none.
11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: S Ace , M Defy , M Back flip , HTC desire
My basic use is going to be phone call , gaming , multimedia , video calls (in future) i want something which can be upgraded later and has good processor speed to handle games...

Every1 says DEFY is good but dont know y i cant set my heart on it please advice which will be best for me

hansil said:
Is the offer still there??Are u serious about the offer?????????
yes hansil. On Saturday I had been to my local BigBazaar store and I asked for the Defy and the guy told me its for 10K. I could not believe myself and I started looking at the importer details and holograms on the sealed box and immediately told him I want to buy it. He then checked the price in system and said "its now 15K. And said it was on sale for 10K yesterday and I thought it would be same today too".

No, it might be true.
Just a week ago I visited big bazaar below the karol bagh metro station. They were having a clearence sale where they were giving heavy discounted on most items. The only problem was they were giving 'display' pieces and some models were outdated. A few example
1. Motorola milestone :15. 5 k
2. Milestone x720 : 15 k
3. Nokia n85 : 8k
Well all phones were with bill and warranty. I really wanted to buy n85, a great non touchsceen phone for backup but alas, this week I go and the shutters are down.

this is wot it says

Spice Mi-410 Mobile Phone is not available for shipment to your selected address. Please select another address or provide a new address or save the item in the wishlist

Back