Buying the Kindle.

Rogues

Disciple
I'm currently planning on getting this kindle and had a few questions.

1. What will be the final price that I'll have to pay?
2. Will I have to pay customs or have any trouble with them?
3. My dad's in the defense, is there any way I could skip paying customs on account of this? :p
4. Will I have any trouble finding MOBI format books?
Thanks for your time,

Rogues.

You get warranty irrespective of who you buy them from. The devices are sold by Amazon only. The eBay guys are just resellers.

price starts from 5590 in ebay. kindle | eBay

plus you can get 500 off if you use a mastro card to purchase the coupon code is MCEBAY1234

before diwali you would have got for 4670 after 500 discount coupon..

agantuk said:
You get warranty irrespective of who you buy them from. The devices are sold by Amazon only. The eBay guys are just resellers.

Only the International Kindle will be eligible for warranty in India, rest US only.

^ Thanks for the SYW link, I have not tried them before but I found some negative feedback about them (excluding mouthshut/consumercomplaints). Not as bad as Indiaplaza but enough to be apprehensive about shopping there.

Has anyone got positive feedback about buying the Kindle from them? Unless I sign in the check out they are not displaying the duty amount as well so don't know what the final price will be.

^^ I could find only 1 eBay seller with an India location for Kindle Touch. Its a bit pricey compared to others and I don't want to purchase from an international seller because in case I have to return the Kindle it has to be shipped to US.

Back