Buying tv under 1 lakh

rhyxpixta

Disciple
Need suggestion in buying tv 1 lakh preferably 4k 55 inch..which brand or model will gibe me best bang for buck. Current looking at lg oled 4k bx model..are there any better alternative or lg bx is still worth it at this price of 99999!!!

Need suggestion in buying tv 1 lakh preferably 4k 55 inch..which brand or model will gibe me best bang for buck. Current looking at lg oled 4k bx model..are there any better alternative or lg bx is still worth it at this price of 99999!!!
Invest the extra 50k and get the C1 in sales if you can wait. You will regret not buying a 65-inch after spending close to 1L.

also visit rtings website and see which TV size will suit your viewing distance. 65 vs 55 makes a lot of difference when it comes to viewing distance.

Buy oled only if you can take good care of the TV. And know that there'll be risk of burn in.

As for non oled, Sony x90j 55" is being sold for around 90k right now. It's a highly regarded TV by rtings. Check it out.

Whichever one you decide, make sure it has dolby vision and HDMI2.1. These 2 features should be non negotiable when you're spending this much.

Back