PC Peripherals Buying WFH hardware

thugz_doge

Disciple
Hello,

My company is reimbursing for the following. Please feel free to utilize the full budget in every category and suggest me the best possible hardware in that budget. I have a company laptop which I'll be using with these. It'll be better if the purchased items don't *seem* to carry the "gaming tag" as they need to go via approval, though I would like them to use for *personal* reasons too.
Also, is there any way to easily switch between my company laptop and my PC tower without disconnecting/connecting every thing manually?

1658502091666.png

17k for the headset is a decent amount. Better would be if they could provide you with a 'working' one. They would be able to take advantage of bulk discounts that way.

Instead of you having to figure out what does and does not work.

17k for the headset is a decent amount. Better would be if they could provide you with a 'working' one. They would be able to take advantage of bulk discounts that way.

Instead of you having to figure out what does and does not work.
Company is providing that option too. But the items are only from Dell. Not all employees prefer that. For ex:- People who have macbook might prefer airpods over a Dell headphone.

Btw, the suggestions are from my side :). Not from company

Back