Buying Windows 7

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and decided to upgrade to Windows 7 home premium.

However, I can't really seem to find a good deal on it and I don't really have any ebay coupons left. So in case anyone knows where I can find a good deal (trustworthy and genuine of course) then it would be great.

Roughly 7k (after taxes and delivery charges) from Microsoft's official store! 6.5k on Ebay from a dealer with good ratings and 6.15k from Primagbg (checking with them if there are any delivery charges).

is there any good deals where i can purchase 3 windows keys for my office? the system is of DELL's , and it comes without OS...

Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 7, Buy Windows 7 Online at Microsoft Store

check here ... a few months back the price for home premium was about 5.5k ... seems like prices have been pushed back up to what it was around January when i got mine.

Anyway those are MRP prices ... check local stores prices might be a bit less then that ...when i got mine in January the website used to give option of three or four vendors from whom you can buy it from... each with different prices ,.... but that is no longer the case.

TheBroker said:
But that is for the US.. NEver heard of this scheme in India!
MSDNAA is valid in India as well. As long as your institution is a subscriber (most colleges are), you'll be able to get it.

Back