Buytheprice , Mystery coupon :P

roxysmile

Tough Luck :P
Disciple
Just got this in my email , so thought of sharing :D

Hi !

A heartfelt thanks for having supported buytheprice.com, which turns one today !

It was purely because of customers like you who have constantly shopped with us,
shared the deals, gave us feedback on ways to improve that made us better constantly, and successfully finish our first year of operations on a high. We have grown larger, raised funds, added more brands, won recognition and most importantly touched 1000's of customers.

Thanks for making it happen ! To help us improve, please do send your suggestions and feedback to ceo@buytheprice.com

No mailer from buytheprice.com is complete without the deals, and below are seven handpicked deals on computer accessories. Keep shopping !

On behalf of BTP Team,

Ranjith Boyanapalli

CEO

For this they are providing Mystery Discount coupon code - IMADEITHAPPEN

probably only for pre-existing account.(coz how else can you say , I made it happen :p )

Update : Just used the coupon on a Sandisk 8gb pendrive , price - 550 , provided me with Rs 99 Discount . Rs 451 to be paid .

Letsbuy is much better choice .

^agreed , Free COD + daily coupons with low minimum purchase limit , i think letsbuy is going to be my purchase portal for a while now :)

started the thread just because of the stupid name of the coupon .... Mystery !

roxysmile said:
^agreed , Free COD + daily coupons with low minimum purchase limit , i think letsbuy is going to be my purchase portal for a while now :)

started the thread just because of the stupid name of the coupon .... Mystery !
I can't find any Letsbuy coupons...do they mail you or something? Because I haven't registered yet.

^^ All you have to do is logon to TE and keep ur eyes open on the Hot Deals section :p (A seperate letsbuy thread is there )

cyanide911 said:
I can't find any Letsbuy coupons...do they mail you or something? Because I haven't registered yet.

Currently , Rs 300 off (minimum purchase Rs 500) coupon is being provided at snapdeal.in , but you have to pay Rs 50 for the coupon ... so its more like Rs 250 off .

*But , using the visa benefits offer at snapdeal , you can get the coupon for free , if you have a visa card .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
This I made it happen coupon gives flat 99 discount ? Or is it mystery that any random amount discount can come ??
Its a random discount coupon , as it gave me Rs 15 off when i tried for a AT bag , and Rs.228 for the seagate go flex 500 gb portable

akhurana said:
but how are letsbuy making money ????

I think Letsbuy is new and hence want's to promote itself. AS it garners more regular customers, the discounts will get sparse... :(

It happened with ebay as well, didn't it?? They were giving out great coupons earlier but now, even 5% coupons are a rarity. :mad:
GuruGulabKhatri said:
I Got Rs18 Discount :(

I go Rs. 204/- Discount but didn't buy anything. Just applied coupon to check and then emptied the basket. :p

But I always find the letsbuy prices pretty high.

IDK about the coupons but some products are available locally at almost half the prices.

Even Ebay has lower prices for most items.

Whoa... :O

You are right... :clap:

But then some products are priced really low and the deal gets sweeter with coupons... :D

After completion of my order I got these 2 coupons from buytheprice, The coupons are to be used on different sites, but opening a new thread for those sites didn't seem very super to me.. :)
Your Travelocity coupon code TVL1300
The above code entitles you for Rs 1300 off when you book accomodation of worth above Rs.6000 in domestic hotel on Travelocity.co.in
Your Nomorequeues coupon code is ZPA271313
The above code entitles you for Rs 50 off when you book on buses.nomorequeues.com

^^ Anyone has the old Khojguru 400 off 1100 buytheprice coupon ? I had generated one and seems to have lost in all my mail pile up :mad:

Supra said:
^^ Anyone has the old Khojguru 400 off 1100 buytheprice coupon ? I had generated one and seems to have lost in all my mail pile up :mad:
But it is already invalid, right?? I think it was valid till 15th March... :S

I have checked the coupons, its varies with product, once i got 165 discount against a 8gb pendrive, next got a different discount for another product :)

Back