Bwahaha!

ChambeRFienD

Disciple
I was drawn back here by a blog visit and a link to a thread of people wondering where I went. Psh, people acting like they know me saying that I was gonna randomly show up and make an introduction thread... I'LL SHOW YOU! Wait... This is an introduction thread. Eh, oh well. Hi! I'm Josh. =P

ChambeRFienD said:
I was drawn back here by a blog visit and a link to a thread of people wondering where I went. Psh, people acting like they know me saying that I was gonna randomly show up and make an introduction thread... I'LL SHOW YOU! Wait... This is an introduction thread. Eh, oh well. Hi! I'm Josh. =P

:rofl::rofl:

You always were a nutcase :bleh:

ChambeRFienD said:

Like every year, once again. Welcome aboard :eek:hyeah:
Hahaha, maybe its an indicator that you should be more active around here? Lest you enjoy being the center of a controversial discussion of speculating what happened to you. :bleh:

ChambeRFienD said:
First lesson I've ever taught myself... While DJing alcohol screws up your rhythm and ability to operate anything with buttons.

you could get one of them touch ones..lol :rofl:

Back