Bwtorrents Interface gone for a Toss ???

^^ Hey if you get chance i would seriously suggest you go back to BWT because i feel it is one of the best desi trackers out there with lots of freeleech. Desitorrents do not give anything as freeleech. But yes when it comes to music and movies both see almost same releases at same time from same release groups.

prabs said:
Thanks for the advice guys but I ain't ever going back to bwtorrents. I recently created an id at idesir and have had a single account at desitorrents for a while. Both ids are in the green zone.

I would also like to sincerely apologize to twisted_mind as he had given me an invite when I lost my account at BWT the first time due to no activity over a period of time.

like I thousand time said here , whenever you have problems , u should post in BwT court , there are always helpful hand if you have patience .

raksrules said:
^^ I for some reason whenever went to the Bwt court section, it used to show me "No Topics" inspite of me logged in.

Court is just in btw for member & staff , u need to start a topic & staff will answer it , you can't see other people's thread/post out there so until u start topic - it's no topic for u ;)

prabs said:
Thanks for the advice guys but I ain't ever going back to bwtorrents. I recently created an id at idesir and have had a single account at desitorrents for a while. Both ids are in the green zone.

I would also like to sincerely apologize to twisted_mind as he had given me an invite when I lost my account at BWT the first time due to no activity over a period of time.

As far as I remember, there is an option on BWT - "Park Your Account " .... Once you park your account, BWT will not terminate your account due to inactivity....

Thanks nordmariner for the information.Just what i was looking for.
Getting Database error since morning on bwtorrents.
I think the site is majorly mantled.

freshseasons1 said:
Thanks nordmariner for the information.Just what i was looking for.
Getting Database error since morning on bwtorrents.
I think the site is majorly mantled.

Yes ... The coders for BWT are on vacation and the site was up for brief time with the old theme... But since today morning even I'm getting database error.... Hope somebody is working on it...
Edit -
BWT is up and running ok ...Atleast for now...

Back